suggested searches

19%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Love this product! Leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and clean the only thing I wish is that it didn’t have all the unclean ingredients like sulfates in it
I love the fragrance and lather of this shampoo. A little goes a long way and it also leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
My favorite shampoo and conditioner combo. The first time I tried it I felt a difference in my hair in one use. I’m currently on a break from it to get that first feeling back but can’t wait to repurchase.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Fo you know if the IGK hydrating shampoo and conditioner is similar to Morrocanoil IGK Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo ? Moroccanoil Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner 33.8oz
0 answers
I use the conditioner and I absolutely love it. Does anybody know if the shampoo matches it well? I do already have a shampoo that I use with it, but just wondering if this would go better with the conditioner?
is this actually hydrating? i have a dry scalp and i’m looking for a new shampoo. i was thinking about purchasing this. does it make your hair oily or anything else like that?
more questions