BY IGK

A deep moisturizing conditioner that detangles and de-frizzes hair for easy combing and lasting smoothness. Perfect for heat tool addicts and damaged and colored hair, hair no longer needs to suffer the 24/7 demands of a jet-set life. A blend of emollients soften hair and promote lasting smoothness and shine for deep moisturizing and damage control. Shea butter locks in moisture to the hair without leaving it greasy or weighed down, while hydrogenated olive oil rich in vitamins A, E, and antioxidants help to protect the hair and seal in moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
My friend had a bottle of this and i just had to try since I love IGK products and it smells sooooooo good , makes my hair soft and I really feel a difference in my hair , I've got to get me some !!
Hope S.
Hope S.
I was pleasantly surprised at what an amazing job this conditioner did for repairing my hair. I frequently color and have very thick hair, so after recently going blonde, my ends were feeling a little fried. I started using this product after reading reviews and it made the biggest difference in my hair after a week of using it. My hair is soft, smooth and manageable thanks to this stuff. It smells great, and you can also use it as a deep conditioning mask once a week. Definitely worth the splurge.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy , TX
I've tried one of the products in this line and love it , does this conditioner work well for curly hair?