BY IGK

A deep moisturizing conditioner that detangles and de-frizzes hair for easy combing and lasting smoothness. Perfect for heat tool addicts and damaged and colored hair, hair no longer needs to suffer the 24/7 demands of a jet-set life. A blend of emollients soften hair and promote lasting smoothness and shine for deep moisturizing and damage control. Shea butter locks in moisture to the hair without leaving it greasy or weighed down, while hydrogenated olive oil rich in vitamins A, E, and antioxidants help to protect the hair and seal in moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie V.
I found this in an old Sephora play box I forgot to open and I was pretty excited because a company I work for just started selling it and I’ve been curious about it! I tried out the sample yesterday and immediately loved the scent. It’s a little tropical and it kind of smells like hair salon quality. It wasn’t strong but it definitely still smells good the next day after washing too :) I let my hair air-dry to see if it’d be too greasy (because some hydrating shampoos and conditioners are too greasy for my hair type and shows more when air dried) it was kind of impressive. I have naturally loose-curls that don’t look good after drying... I have to always style it with a hair straightener, but with this shampoo and conditioner I could have easily gone out without styling! Now...For the price & size, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone unless they were already interested in purchasing it.
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
I cannot get enough of this stuff! It is so rich that the label suggests use as a mask, however I use it as a standard conditioner. I only wash my hair a few times a week (as needed, or after intense workouts) and this is by far my favorite conditioner of the moment. The texture is rich and thick and seems to hold well in my hair without too much slip. The smell is also divine! It smells pretty tropical, like coconut/pineapple/guava and makes me feel like it’s summertime all year round. This conditioner leave hair feeling smooth and shiny, and it definitely looks as though you’ve given your hair some special treatment. It’s very expensive for the amount you get which is the only thing holding me back from a 5 star review. This is a product I will continue to repurchase, but it’s tough to sell through to friends based on the price point. I would argue that the results are worth it though :)
Ana R.
I was recommended this by a salesperson in Sephora, and I absolutely love it. I have thick, keratin treated hair and it gets unmanageable quickly (especially if I am working out), this goes on before my workout and I rinse it off in the shower after, my hair has a beautiful natural wave and feels healthy & light. Will buy again!
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Received a sample of this along with the shampoo. After using both together, I am in love it’s this line. It smells amazing, it’s not too expensive and my hair felt so soft after applying the conditioner!
Wenderella81 C.
Austin
I bought just the conditioner and I love it! It goes a long way for such a small bottle. Their entire line if products have me intrigued and I cannot wait to try more and more! By stylists for stylists!
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Probably the only redeeming thing about this conditioner is that it somewhat reversed the effects of it's matching shampoo in the set, which made my hair ultra knotty, even dry. Otherwise, didn't have any noticeable effects on my hair & definitely would not spend the price for this when there are WAY better drug store brands at cheaper prices.
Sumer M.
The formula is really thick but besides that it makes my hair super soft! And it smells like my favorite perfume (twenty one black) from Rue 21. Coconut!! I love it, I love that it's cruelty free and doesn't smell like chemicals.
Sarah O.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is a great conditioner. I have longer hair with an oily scalp and dry ends. This keeps my ends healthy and not tangled without weighing the rest of my hair down. I do find that the bottle lasts for a while.
Allison B.
Shawnee, OK
I got the IGK shampoo and conditioner together, and it was nice, didn't beat out my OGX coconut oil set that I use daily. Is it worth the money? To me no, but I've never found an expensive conditioner that just wowed me. Probably not repurchasing.
Megan C.
Owings Mills
Good hydrating conditioner. I can’t get enough of the MIA scent. I usually need a deep conditioner as a regular condition but this works if alternated with a mask.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I've tried one of the products in this line and love it , does this conditioner work well for curly hair?