IGK Hot Girls Hydrating Conditioner 8 oz uploaded by Rossy S.

BY IGK

A deep moisturizing conditioner that detangles and de-frizzes hair for easy combing and lasting smoothness. Perfect for heat tool addicts and damaged and colored hair, hair no longer needs to suffer the 24/7 demands of a jet-set life. A blend of emollients soften hair and promote lasting smoothness and shine for deep moisturizing and damage control. Shea butter locks in moisture to the hair without leaving it greasy or weighed down, while hydrogenated olive oil rich in vitamins A, E, and antioxidants help to protect the hair and seal in moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Maranda C.
My friend had a bottle of this and i just had to try since I love IGK products and it smells sooooooo good , makes my hair soft and I really feel a difference in my hair , I've got to get me some !!
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Probably the only redeeming thing about this conditioner is that it somewhat reversed the effects of it's matching shampoo in the set, which made my hair ultra knotty, even dry. Otherwise, didn't have any noticeable effects on my hair & definitely would not spend the price for this when there are WAY better drug store brands at cheaper prices.
Sumer M.
The formula is really thick but besides that it makes my hair super soft! And it smells like my favorite perfume (twenty one black) from Rue 21. Coconut!! I love it, I love that it's cruelty free and doesn't smell like chemicals.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have very long, thick hair and this felt like no product was in my hair. It did not help my hair feel hydrated or smooth. This and the shampoo were not for me.
Hope S.
I was pleasantly surprised at what an amazing job this conditioner did for repairing my hair. I frequently color and have very thick hair, so after recently going blonde, my ends were feeling a little fried. I started using this product after reading reviews and it made the biggest difference in my hair after a week of using it. My hair is soft, smooth and manageable thanks to this stuff. It smells great, and you can also use it as a deep conditioning mask once a week. Definitely worth the splurge.
Rossy S.
I liked how this product made my hair softer and a bit shinier. It did feel more hydrated but I didn't like the scent. It's too strong and sweet.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
This conditioner smells so amazing! It makes my hair shine and feel so soft! I wish they made bigger bottles!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I've tried one of the products in this line and love it , does this conditioner work well for curly hair?