IGK Hot Girl Hair Customizable Set uploaded by Mora E.IGK Hot Girl Hair Customizable Set uploaded by christina T.

BY IGK

To redeem your set: 1. SELECT YOUR IGK STYLER: Select the full-size styler of your choice.2. ADD TO BASKET: Click "Add All to Basket" and the rest of the set, including Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, will be added automatically.3. GET A DEAL: Discount will be applied at checkout. Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. The discount will display above your order total. Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A three-piece customizable set with Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, plus your choice of an IGK Styler. Key benefits:- Enhances shine and reduces frizz- Provides intense hydration to nourish and strengthen hair- Protects hair from pollution damage If you want to know more…This customizable set of must-have hair essentials will help you achieve your perfect look. The ultra-nourishing Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner enhance shine, reduce frizz, and nourish hair. They work together to revive overworked, moisture-deprived hair with rich hydration. What's your hair craving? Choose from these full-size IGK stylers to complete your trio: - Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo is an invisible dry shampoo that's designed to boost volume and body while leaving tousled, touchable texture. - Call Time Styling Primer is a weightless, hydrating spray that rehydrates parched, overworked hair and creates a smooth, shiny, detangled foundation for styling. - Sold Out Curl Priming Basecoat is an innovative, easy-to-use spray that works effectively to prime and style all curl types. - Beach Club Texture Spray is a salt-free texturizing spray that provides easy, even lift and texture without being heavy or wet. - Down & Out Dirty Spray is an aerosol spray that gives hair touchable texture and healthy hair shine-without actually skipping the wash. - Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray is a remarkably lightweight, breakthrough dry oil spray that infuses hair

Alicia C.
This shampoo or conditioner is my go to summer haircare. I spend lots of time in the water whether it be chlorinated pools or lakes and oceans. The elements take a big toll on your hair. This protects it and cleanses it without leaving any residue or overfrying or leaving it unwashed. The smell is absolutely edible and refreshing. My hair is smooth and soft and it lays all my split ends down. It is a bit pricey but if you only use it for a couple days after being in the elements, and rotate with another good shampoo and conditioner this will last most of the summer.i love this and will ne using it for many years to come. Its great for ALL HAIR TYPES.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Great value! Had a bit of a misstep in fulfillment in that my shampoo and conditioner showed up without my full size customized product. I called, and it was sorted out quickly.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Yes, yes, yes! I just discovered IGK hair products and - sold! I am now buying all the holiday value sets off Sephora so I can try all of the products. One of my favorites is the Texture and Shine spray. But all of their products ae so luxurious and just really make my hair look perfect. One after the other, I just keep falling in love with each one I try. Great products!
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Love this brand it smells fantastic it gives you the perfect beach wave look. I received this for free from them and I love it the texture spray is what I use most often and it's great for taking care of frizz and it doesn't make your hair oily or stiff it's perfect
Mora E.
Dammam , Al Sharqia
Honestly I never tried it but I heard from my friends about it
I would like to buy it
It’s a miracle for hair no need any improvement
Easy to use it
I’ll buy it for great value
I would buy it again and again
fili s.
Manado-mapanget
I really like all the products there. it's all very remarkable . and I'm sure it will be amazing with other people, I strongly advise people to use this product. very very very amazing !!!! omg all these products make me more confident, om so excited.
Marym G.
Wow it is very beautiful, the best to get one of them, it feels very happy I love her very very and very beautiful color and
Lulu B.
Jeddah , Makkah
Never tried it but would love to try it so I can review it I would love to review it
Nora H.