IGK

10%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This conditioner is so clean feeling. It softens, restores, and makes my hair feel healthier than ever. Even tho it's a bit pricier, it only takes a small amount even on my hair. Most conditioners I need a mountains worth not with this one, just a quarter amount does the trick.
5 / 5
This conditioner paired with the shampoo is so good. I have wavy/curly hair that leans dry from years of bleaching and dying and the surge of moisture I get from these products is something I search for in all my hair care. The scent is beautiful, and the slip is wonderful!!! These products offer so much moisture that it makes my curls pop more, makes them bouncy and less frizzy. Highly recommend.
5 / 5
IGK has rapeseed oil and fruit extracts and smells wonderful. It is super deep conditioning and leaves your hair soft and shiny. My hair tangles and this makes it easy to comb through. The bottle has a easy pop up lid and a little does go a long ways. IGK is cruelty free and working towards more sustainability which is another plus!