BY IGK

A heat-protective blowout spray that mimics the smooth, frizz-free results of a keratin treatment. 100% agreed their hair looked like they got a keratin treatment at a salon.

Spirulina protein strengthens and nourishes while an innovative formaldehyde free bonding polymer mimics the coating and smoothing properties of a keratin treatment when activated by heat. GoodBehavior also helps to cut down on blow-drying time and helps to protect against humidity, heat and UV damage, leaving hair soft, shiny and frizz-free.

24-hour frizz control. 450*F Heat Protection.

How To Use:

1. Mist over damp hair in sections.
  2. Comb through, ensuring every strand is thoroughly coated from root to tip.
  3. Blow-dry in sections to seal in the treatment with heat.
  4. Style as usual or apply again and finish with a flat iron for maximum smoothing.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Vanillin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cinnamidoprop-yltrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Silicone Quaternium-16, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Kimberly H.
I loved using this on my hair when I straighten because it always gets frizzy since I have curly hair. This didn’t make my hair stiff at all or make my hair smell weird either. Really helped it stay straight I definitely recommend.
Kate D.
I love this IGK product!! I personally use it right before I straighten my hair for protection and shine - it not only makes your hair look healthy and strong but it smells SO GOOD I almost want to say the smell reminds me of chocolate in a weird way... weird but delicious.
Kimberly W.
New York
A little expensive. Bought it at Sephora with the coupon. It tamed my long, wavy, thick brown hair for a few days and did feel like a keratin treatment. It eliminated my hair’s response to humidity, even in a rainstorm.
Madison C.
Hamilton, OH
I prefer Oribe dry conditioner spray to smooth my hair. My hair is very coarse and it needs something heavy to keep it looking smooth. It didn’t really meet my expectations.
Taylor W.
COATS, NC
I love this!!!! I typically spray on my clients hair prior to a chemical service. This is a good price of course I get it discounted but retail value is awesome!
Sarah H.
Soooo amazing! This makes my blowout last all week! I could not be happier with it & I will definitely be adding more IGK products to my routine!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I’m really loving this protein suiting spray because I guess my hair a lot of protein and nutrients that it needs it smells amazing as well
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this one.. Go get u some right now. Works amazing. Helps so much. And its just amazing. Get some and try it
Natalie A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I got this in the mail and it’s amazing!! I love anything IGK it’s seriously my favorite hair brand
Robin W.
Knoxville, TN
I found out about this in a magazine. Good Behavior is a fabulous name for this product .I have short hair but it's very wavy so I have to pull the waves out.Good Behavior helps me to really pull it straight and in the morning when I get up it's still straight it has stayed straight for four days Love ,love, this product .It says it's a keratin like product in a can,I believe it.I would recommend this to anyone who has waves and what's straight hair.
Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
Where do you buy your IGK products?
Lisa F.
I have wavy hair, would it work on my hair?
Shaheen F.
Has anyone used this and what did you think?
Shannon C.
cambridge
How much is this product💓?, I’m really curious 🤔
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I’ve gotten a keratin treatment before and loved the results so the description of this product really intrigued me. I’ve loved a ton of products that I’ve already tried from IGK so I’m really interested in trying this one as well. I have super super long, thick hair that’s curly/wavy when I let it hair dry but if I blow dry I becomes a literal lions mane. It’s so hard to keep up with a tame so I’m curious if this will actually reduce frizz in my hair and make it more manageable? Would love to hear your thoughts if you’ve used this! Thanks!

Sephora