IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray

A heat-protective blowout spray that mimics the smooth, frizz-free results of a keratin treatment. 100% agreed their hair looked like they got a keratin treatment at a salon.

Spirulina protein strengthens and nourishes while an innovative formaldehyde free bonding polymer mimics the coating and smoothing properties of a keratin treatment when activated by heat. GoodBehavior also helps to cut down on blow-drying time and helps to protect against humidity, heat and UV damage, leaving hair soft, shiny and frizz-free.

24-hour frizz control. 450*F Heat Protection.

How To Use:

1. Mist over damp hair in sections.
  2. Comb through, ensuring every strand is thoroughly coated from root to tip.
  3. Blow-dry in sections to seal in the treatment with heat.
  4. Style as usual or apply again and finish with a flat iron for maximum smoothing.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Vanillin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cinnamidoprop-yltrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Silicone Quaternium-16, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Is this really worth the hype?? My hair is wavy and I wonder if this one will do it’s magic and straighten my hair
Would this work for fine thin hair that gets oily easily? I got it in a Boxycharm and don’t think it’s for my hair type.
has anyone tried this igk smoothing spray? i’m wondering how well it works.
Start your review of IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Greenville, SC
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Jackie Z.
I promise you guys that I have been on my ‘Good Behavior’ lately. :) But no, seriously! This IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray is spectacular! Especially coming from a girl that has thick, coarse hair. No wonder the hype about this spray is 100% REAL. This hair product is a heat-protective blowout spray that helps smooth out your hair, calms down the frizz and the end results look like you literally just got a keratin treatment done. Full size is $32 USD and it should last you a long time depending how often you use it (a little goes a long way!) Travel size is $16 USD. Another key factor about this hair product is that it helps cut down on blow-drying time (huge advantage for those who have super thick hair or if you’re running late!) and helps protect against humidity, heat and UV damage from the sun. In my case, I live in the south where there is a lot of humidity, therefore this helps maintain the frizz for 24 hours! Key Benefits: -Safe for color and chemically treated hair -24-hour frizz control -450F heat protectant -Adds shine -Safe for ALL hair types What hair type can use this: -Straight -Wavy -Curly -Coiled -Tightly Coiled Key Ingredients: -Vegan -Cruelty Free -Gluten Free -Paraben Free -Sulfate Free -UV & heat protection -Mineral Oil Free
Purchased at: ULTA
Based on the reviews I'd read, I wanted to love this product do badly. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way. I have no idea if it's the product, my hair on the way I used it, but I didn't notice a huge between when I used this spray vs the usual products I use. My hair is fine, mostly straight with moderately curly sections in the front. I was hoping this would get the frizzies out when I straightened those sections, but no go. I also noticed that the texture was kind of sticky, and it left my hair less shiny than usual, especially for right after I wash my hair. I had to use additional products to bring back the softness and shine. To my knowledge I used the product rather sparingly. The scent is fairly strong when you first spray it, but it does dissipate quickly. I did notice that it sped up my blow drying time, and my hair still smells good 8 hours later . Overall this is a thumbs down from me. I'm glad I bought it on sale, I would have been very disappointed to have these results at full price!
Smithfield, OH
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Jessica B.
I use alot of heat in my hair since my hair can't decide whether it's semi straight or a some kind of crazy wave to it. I have thin hair and was nervous that this would cause my hair to look greasy. I just had to be careful that I don't use to much. The first time I tried it I let my hai air dry over night and the next day i sprayed my hair lightly staying away from my roots (since my hair gets very oily quick) waited a few seconds and straightened my hair. And may I say my hair has never looked healthier( and that's coming from someone who hasn't had their hair cut in 5 or more years. My hair was soft,shiny,smoother and most of all I know that it protected my hair when using heat. It's like an at home Keratin treatment. Smoothes,helps with friz!
Moreno Valley, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
A M A A A A Z I N G ! ! ! Bought this on a whim because of Kathleen Lights and omg i do not regret it . Honestly I’m Skeptical on buying a pricey product since i am a budget friendly person and soon to be a mom so right now my priorities are my daughter but anyways i bought the travel size in hopes that i don’t regret it and i don’t ! A little does go a long way like Kathleen mentioned my my hair has looked so amazing using this product. I have very frizzy hair so whenever i straighten it honestly my hair doesn’t last all my baby hairs are everywhere so basically I’m just a mess lol but with this my hair has look so sleek and shiny for two days I’m just so amazed! I think im going to buy the big size once i Run out of this travel size or I’ll just keep buying travel size lol i mean if the bottle lasts pretty long why not lol
Duluth, MN
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Nikki L.
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Nikki L.
I will always give IGK 5 stars! That's how obsessed with this brand I am. Every product I've ever used hasnt let me down. This product smells specifically like good cookies and cream to me. It really strengthens my hair to take on any hair iron, or blow dryer! I've noticed the strength of my hair has gotten better over time. It's also a nice freshen up spray on those days you dont have time to wash your hair! IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray
Wesley chapel, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly I cannot believe no one suggested this to me. I found this product after watching a review on the dyson smoothing brush. The YouTuber initially did not like the dyson but after finding this spray, it was the perfect combo for sleek , effortless hair. I scooped this up and use it and OMG. I live in Florida and have thick Native American long wavy hair. When i use this to blow dry- the hair is frizz free and stands no match to humidity. Honestly it’s the holy grail. The ONLY down side is you need to spray this outside lol it’s pretty suffocating
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this product when I need to straighten my hair. It works so well and makes my hair feel amazing and look super shiny and healthy (even though it’s not from heat damage before I was using this product). This doesn’t make my flat iron do anything wonky to my hair when using it, gives it a nice straight look. The profit doesn’t seem to build up on my hair. The only thing I don’t like is the smell. I can get by it when I use it but it doesn’t smell great so just beware if you are sensitive to smells.
North Prairie , WI
Its a decent smoothing spray and heat protectant, but I think it’s a touch pricey and wish it had a touch more weight like a leave in conditioner. It is a good product and I have bought it twice and it’s still on my shelf, it’s easy to cover the whole head when you have massive quantities of hair. But I definitely recommend Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner and Mizani Thermasmooth Shine Extend Anti Humidity Spritz Styling Product for curly hair girls when hair drying.
Columbus, GA
My hair is shiny and soft using this before a blowout (I blow dry and curl after with the Dyson). I think the heat protection works great and it nourishes my long, bleached hair! It doesn’t give much hold though you might wanna use an actual styling product with it. The spray is ultra fine and it’s easy to spread all over. The can lasts a while so I think it’s really worth the $. I highly recommend this 🙃
Fricking amazing smoothing spray!! I got this months ago and never even paid any attention to it but decided to try it out the other day. It’s incredible and smells so good! I didn’t know what to expect with it being aerosol and meant to be sprayed on wet hair but it works so well! My hair has never felt/looked so smooth. To get the maximum smoothness it says to flat iron it and when I did that it was the best my hair had looked in forever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wesley Chapel, FL
il y a 4 mois
Has anyone tried IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray? Ulta carries it and I am thinking about getting it. Thoughts?
Crystal S. • il y a 4 mois
Absolutely amazing. I've used quite a few igk products but this takes the cake. Ulta has a a value pack of full size and travel for the price of one do it's a great buy. I am in love with this.
Flat Rock, NC
il y a 6 mois
Melissa M. • il y a 6 mois
This spray is amazing!! If you have frizzy hair or even want silky smooth hair in extreme humidity get this spray! It’s worth it and is great for summer time!
Lk Cormorant, MS
il y a 7 mois
I received a trial size of IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray from Sephora. It was a gift with my order. It smells wonderful. It does help in taking away the frizz in your hair. My hair is blonde and I didn't see any white build up after using it. It made my hair softer. I love it. I love trying out new hair products. What new hair products have you experimented with lately?
danielle N. • il y a 6 mois
I just tried this out too and LOVE IT!! My hair feels great!:)