IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray

A heat-protective blowout spray that mimics the smooth, frizz-free results of a keratin treatment. 100% agreed their hair looked like they got a keratin treatment at a salon.

Spirulina protein strengthens and nourishes while an innovative formaldehyde free bonding polymer mimics the coating and smoothing properties of a keratin treatment when activated by heat. GoodBehavior also helps to cut down on blow-drying time and helps to protect against humidity, heat and UV damage, leaving hair soft, shiny and frizz-free.

24-hour frizz control. 450*F Heat Protection.

How To Use:

1. Mist over damp hair in sections.
  2. Comb through, ensuring every strand is thoroughly coated from root to tip.
  3. Blow-dry in sections to seal in the treatment with heat.
  4. Style as usual or apply again and finish with a flat iron for maximum smoothing.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Vanillin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cinnamidoprop-yltrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Silicone Quaternium-16, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

How would you compare this to IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray? I am not sure which one to get for heat protection and detangle/leave in treatment.
How effective is this product on hair that gets frizzy in humid weather/ rain?
I Have very damaged and frizzy hair.. anyone use it on post baby hair ?
Start your review of IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Tracey D.
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Tracey D.
I have long, thick, straight hair and live in Texas where it is hot and humid most of the year. This product has been amazing for my hair. It can be used on damp hair and blown dry or used on dry hair as a heat protector. It acts like a keratin treatment and lasts over 24 hours. This leaves my hair silky soft, frizz free, and it’s easy to use. It has a light fragrance but it fades quickly and isn’t offensive. I carry the travel can in my purse and spray when I need a bit of added moisture.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Rosie N.
This is a lifesaver for those humid days! My hair is naturally curly and I would spray this before I straighten my hair to get it to look and feel smooth. It has heat protection, so the heating tool works fine without furthering damaging my hair. And it stays straight longer and is less frizzy. It smells good too! For this 5.6 oz aerosol spray, it goes for $32 at Sephora, Ulta, and Amazon. Overall, definitely something I can count on during the spring and summer months and I will buy it again!
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Luanda Q.
I loved this product so much, my hair was super soft and it was something else! This multi-tasking hair prep spray is the first step in any hair routine. It gently detangles, controls frizz for up to 24 hours, protects against heat and adds shine. Its weightless formula primes the hair for any styler—leaving it smooth, shiny and frizz-free.
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Gracie R.
I use the IGK Good Behavior product on a daily basis especially when using my flat iron. It like an extra added softness to your hair resulting in no damage. The smell is pleasant and clean. I highly recommend this product. IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Raquel C.
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Raquel C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first free box I received from INFLUESTER. Thank you INFLUESTER for the gift. I loved my IGK products. It smells incredible. my hair became light and soft, this progressive straightener is natural and does not make hair heavy.
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Tamara P.
I received this from my points in Sephora, it’s a great product, nice fragance and let my hair without frizz and my straight hair lasts
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Samantha S.
If I could rate this 100 stars I would. My favorite hair product!!!!! This is a MUST have before blow drying your hair. I have thick, curly hair and this spray helps my hair smooth out during the blow dry process due to the keratin in it. Every time I use it, it looks like I got my hair professionally blowed out. It also protects your hair from the heat.
Ritika B.
Winchester, MA
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Ritika B.
I've been using this product for a few weeks now, and I'm very impressed. I use it between hair washes, spraying it on evenly before a blowout or a straightening session. It smells great on my hair and does a great job at detangling and leaving a frizz-free, shiny hair. The ingredients appear to be clean and have enhanced my hair quality. I will be definitely sticking to this hair spray for a while now..
Katie D.
Palmetto, FL
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Katie D.
This is one of my favorite heat protectant sprays. It leaves my fine hair smooth in the Florida humidity. I don’t find that it’s drying on my hair.
Jordyn L.
Ankeny, IA
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray uploaded by Jordyn L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this stuff. It may be a little weird at first because it is aerosol but I promise it will do wonders for your hair. Definitely worth a try for frizzy hair!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aissha A.
il y a 3 mois
Nichole F. il y a 3 mois
Honestly, it was okay. Just okay. Smells good though!
Cambrie K.
il y a 5 mois
Kelsey P. il y a 2 mois
Yes! I keep repurchasing over and over. It takes the frizz and is a great heat protectant!