Hair CareHair Styling ProductsIGK
Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray

IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray

by IGK

IGK's Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray is the first step in any hair routine. This multi-tasking spray gently detangles, controls frizz for up to 24 hours, protects against heat and adds shine. Its weightless formula primes the hair for any styler - leaving it smooth, shiny and frizz-free.

How To Use?

Apply evenly to damp, clean hair before your style. Comb through, blow dry or style as desired.

Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-8, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Sambucus Nigra Flower Water, Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Trideceth-10, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-59, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine Bis-Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Citric Acid, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Does this make your hair greasy?
I want to know is this is good for fine hair?
Que tal ed este producto ?
Start your review of IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray!
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Tamara P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I found out about this product because it was a gift from Sephora but now I am more than happy to have tried it. It really does what the bottle says, eliminates frizz and leaves an incredible shine on your hair
Liv S.
Allen, TX
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Liv S.
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Liv S.
This was love at first smell! I so love the scent of this spray! If you don't like strong scented product, this might not be for you. I have 2b curls and this made my hair easier to straighten with a hair iron. Applied it on wet hair, blow dried and then ironed. Ironing my thick hair took half the time. Hair smelled good, frizz controlled and lasted 3 days for me! Definitely recommend.
Deysi E.
Winchester, VA
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Deysi E.
Let me start by saying OMG the smell is amazing. This spray is a lifesaver. If you straighten your hair on almost daily basis you will not regret adding this to your hair routine. Say goodbye to those frizzy days. Try it you will not regret it
Andrea M.
Shelby Twp, MI
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Andrea M.
This 4 in 1 prep spray smells really good but it doesn’t really help my hair with frizz control or make it shiny. Kinda makes my hair feel like there’s product in my hair. It makes my hair feel dirty. I love IGK products but this was a miss for me unfortunately. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Coral I.
Havredegrace
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Coral I.
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Coral I.
I was sent this product for free from @influenster and @IGKHAIR in exchange for my honest review. I honestly couldn’t believe how much I loved this product. I used it along with the smoothing blow out balm! The products made my damaged bleached hair look like I was fresh out of the salon. The product doesn’t lie when it compares itself to a keratin treatment! I got so many compliments on my hair. The frizz was non existent! My hair was smooth and shiny! I would definitely recommend this! I already have to my mom
Taryn M.
Detroit, MI
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Taryn M.
: I’ve added a few photos to show the natural texture of my hair. I only straighten my hair twice a year and it’s usually for a haircut. I used the IGK IGK Offline 3-Minute Hydration Hair Mask after a wash and condition and followed up to style it with the Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray, using a Babyliss Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron. As you can see in photos, this combination made for such a smooth and silky style, which is not a look I can often achieve or maintain with my texture for long. The products weren’t sticky or stinky, nor were they heavy and disruptive to my curl pattern long term. The spray took the frizz away and the mask helped to strengthen for the heat and lock in some moisture as well! I was able to pin curl and wrap my hair and keep it like this for weeks! There are very very few anti frizz products that have worked for me and now these have made it to the list! I enjoyed this voxbox quite a bit! IGK has been a long time favorite brand of mines, from the products down to the branding and unique product names and functions, these are definitely worth a buy!
Kyleigh R.
Lawton, OK
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Kyleigh R.
Purchased at: Sephora
It does what it says which is provide heat protection and shine, but the smell is overwhelming. It smells like a roll on deodorant
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Rosie N.
Fantastic 4-in-1 prep spray! I try to spray heat protectant before I use any styling tool on my hair. And this works so well! It even detangles, reduces frizz, and adds a little shine. The product feels lightweight on my hair and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy at all. And it has a nice scent. The 7 fl oz spritzer bottle first for $27 on Ulta, Sephora, Amazon, and on the brand’s website. Overall, this is now my go-to prep spray and I would buy it again!
Duyen T.
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Duyen T.
This was super convenient and easy to use. I just spray it into my wet hair, comb through, and blow dry right after. My hair was less frizzy, super soft, has heat protection, and added shine to my hair. I definitely recommend! But it more of a thick liquid than a watery liquid. The smell is okay but isn’t bad or the best. I noticed there is more product in the spray bottle vs the normal bottle.
Drea P.
Salinas, CA
IGK Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray uploaded by Drea P.
I really liked this product, it smells so good and makes my hair look so shiny and healthy. I would definitely recommend it it makes my hair feel really soft and healthy!