BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A shade-shifting, holographic glitter hair foam that shifts colors as your hair moves in the light. Key benefits: - Shifts colors as your hair moves - Delivers an iridescent reflection - Features adjustable color payoff and washes out easily If you want to know more… This shade-shifting, glitter-packed foam shifts colors (Meteor shifts from blue to purple, while Moon Rock shifts from pink to teal) as your hair moves in the light. It is infused with vitamin-rich blue sea kelp extract and moonstone extract for a cosmic, iridescent reflection that can go from a subtle shimmer to a holographic finish, and delivers adjustable color payoff that washes out easily with shampoo. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, color safe with UV protection, and formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum. see more...

Karina H.
Brighton, ON
So beautiful. This product makes your hair so shimmery and beautiful. Perfect for a special event or even a night out. I'm incredibly impressed with it.
Trang K.
quy nhơn
I like this product, make my hair stronger, smoother and more beautiful, make me beautiful every time I go out, fight the dirt fly into my hair, I like
Anamarija C.
It is so cool but it is messi and it is not a holographic it is duocrome.It is very easy to use. I don't think that I would use it again.
Valeri C.
Q bien lo maximo influester lo maximos espero q tenga muchos seguidore y es. Asi amo este proyecto es lo maximo
yasmeen s.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
this hair foam is suitable for curly hair to make it good coiled that I think .
it's color is good I like it
Katie T.
Does this change your hair colour?
Jessica S.
What does this do?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this organic????
Terrie B.
Lima, OH
Would love try it .Love it
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
Whoever tries this please please post a review! I saw this on Instagram and fell in love! But I want to make sure it’s worth $22 before buying.

Sephora