BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A shade-shifting, holographic glitter hair foam that shifts colors as your hair moves in the light. Key benefits: - Shifts colors as your hair moves - Delivers an iridescent reflection - Features adjustable color payoff and washes out easily If you want to know more… This shade-shifting, glitter-packed foam shifts colors (Meteor shifts from blue to purple, while Moon Rock shifts from pink to teal) as your hair moves in the light. It is infused with vitamin-rich blue sea kelp extract and moonstone extract for a cosmic, iridescent reflection that can go from a subtle shimmer to a holographic finish, and delivers adjustable color payoff that washes out easily with shampoo. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, color safe with UV protection, and formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum. see more...

Morgan G.
Boca Raton, FL
If your looking for a glitter mousse this is for you. The sparkle in unreal. I use this to curl my hair and to twist my side up. I get tons of compliments when I use this. I currently have the pink one and am looking to get the blue one! I just with the size was bigger. Also wash your hands as soon as you finish styling your hair! I will continue to purchase this product and anything in this brand!
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
Takes a lot for it to show up on your hair if you’re gonna wear it loosely. But it shows up if your style your hair in braids or pulled back. It smells really amazing tho. Love the colors
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Nice idea. Really gorgeous color of holographic glitter. But application wise, really sucks. Super messy. Sticks more to your hands than to hair. Ive tried applying with brush with a sponge, I've tried wet and dry hair. Product such as hairspray or gel. Nothing keeps it on the hair. Not worth it. Won't be repurchasing or recommending.
Katie P.
Columbus
I want to love this so bad, and I do like it. But its just ok, the shine is nice but only really noticeable in the sun. It just doesn't fill my holographic hair dreams. But, for $22 it is a pretty interesting product that I will buy again. It just needs more ompf
Tazneem W.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
Product was okay, if you don’t mind your hair ending up sticky.

The color was good and I’d give the formula a C.

I think this product was a bit expensive for the results I achieved.

Overall, I will not be buying this again! I don’t recommend you buying it either.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
This stuff is a hot mess!! It' definitely dosent look pretty in the hair it makes the hair look greesy, notty and just not pretty. I don't see any holographic in this mostly just a sparkly foam. I don't recommend this product I personally think it's a waist...
Brittany K.
Tifton, GA
I used the product in my daughter’s hair, and it was an experience. The pink did show up, but just barely. It’s more of a glitter bomb, than color. It made her hair really sticky and crunchy. It has the consistency of hairspray after it dries. For the price, I’m not satisfied overall. However, it puts smile on her face, hence three stars.
Ciara F.
I have dyed blonde hair and it gave me the pink color that I wanted so thats why it gets three stars however the formula is super messy and sticky and the formula slightly dyed my hair a little pink even though it’s temporary..
Melissa H.
Fresno, CA
Looks and smells amazing! I wish there was more because I go through it so quick 😆 The color is gorgeous and unlike any other product I’ve seen out there. I feel like a real like unicorn and/or mermaid with it on!!!
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
I love the color and idea. I’ve had a issue with getting a consistent foam out from the can. I do think there is a little crunchiness when getting an intense color pay off, but the color stays put. I recommend!
Katie T.
Does this change your hair colour?
Jessica S.
What does this do?
Terrie B.
Lima, OH
Would love try it .Love it
Victoria F.
Is this organic????
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
Whoever tries this please please post a review! I saw this on Instagram and fell in love! But I want to make sure it’s worth $22 before buying.