Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooIGK
First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo

IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo

by IGK

#3 in Dry Shampoo

This heavy-duty dry shampoo allows you to go even longer between washes; even after workouts. Detoxifying charcoal powder lifts dirt and build up while absorbing oil and sweat. Cooling, calming white tea powder calms scalp and strengthens hair follicles.

A powerful dry shampoo that cleanses even the most oily hair and scalp with oil-erasing, odor-eliminating charcoal powder.

How To Use:

Shake well.

• Section hair and apply product in a sweeping motion to dirty and oily areas.
  • Wait 30 seconds for the powders to activate cooling and cleansing effects.
  • Remove excess powder by massaging and shaking at roots with fingers or brush.
  • Shake and repeat if necessary.
  • Apply before bed for oil absorption while you sleep.

Beauty Tip:

• Leave on for 30 seconds to allow the powders to activate; then massage into scalp.
  • For lighter cleansing levels, see IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo or IGK Direct Flight Multi-tasking Dry Shampoo.

Butane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Zeolite, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cellulose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-59, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Acetate, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo How does your hair feel afterwards? Is it super heavy duty?
Does anyone know of a drug store dry shampoo that compares to the IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo? I have tried Not Your Mother’s and it doesn’t give me the volume and texture that IGK gives. I absolutely love the IGK First Class dry shampoo but I go through it really fast and it’s not the cheapest thing. TIA🖤
Me gustaría poder usarlo ?
Start your review of IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Midland, TX
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this! No white powder look, works great, and doesn’t make my scalp itchy like lots of other dry shampoos do. I use this almost daily, so it’s a favorite. The smell is good without being overwhelming. IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo IGK
Lindsay, CA
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Evelia P.
This shampoo gave me the deep clean I have been looking for. To get the best results from it recommend reading the back of the label for instructions. If you follow them you’ll get that nice clean light weight hair after your hair dries up. Yes, it smells good! I love the smell and feel of my hair after shampooing and conditioning my hair. I just wish the bottles were just a little bigger but then again you really don't needIGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo that much of either and I only use it once a week and use my dry Shampoo which I love.
Vienna, WV
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley R.
I was not expecting this product to be as good as it was. It has the clearest instructions ever. Like spray, wait, rub. I am kinda new to this dry shampoo thing but I have had horrible luck with it! I had a partial hysterectomy so my body has changed where I once had super dry hair I now am a bottle of grease. This doesn’t turn my hair white and it looks fresh and smells like I just washed it , not powdery or dry shampooy smell.
San Francisco, CA
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kim M.
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kim M.
Purchased at: Sephora
As a working mom of two, I basically run on coffee and dry shampoo. This is my absolute favorite and works well for my thicker dark brown hair. I used drugstore dry shampoo for years until I found this gem. It absorbs oil and excess shine while also adding some much needed texture. This can get chalky/white if you spray too close so I recommend rubbing or combing it in well to make sure it’s fully absorbed. This photo is after a sweaty workout with a light blow dry and some of this dry shampoo - Zoom ready in no time!
Lafayette, LA
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Rain B.
This stuff works really well. Smells great! Better than the not your mothers(in my opinion, but I like that one too). Worth the price! I feel like I have a lions mane when I use it :)
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Karin S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this product except for the fact that it leaves your hair really white. If you brush it out it’s usually fine though. It works well at making my hair clean and smelling fresh. I use this often before I go into work for fresh looking hair.
Vancouver, WA
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ellie C.
The best! Keeps my hair clean for 2 days after using it, I like to save it for my super greasy hair days because it works wonders
Olympia, WA
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by katelyn L.
I enjoy this dry shampoo also . Honestly I feel like this one works like most of them do , absorbs excess oils and adds some volume , the scent is very nice . And it comes in a pretty big container also so it’ll last a long while this one is for detoxifying too so that’s a plus.
Ball Ground, GA
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Аnna M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Works great. It makes my hair look clean. I love the volume it creates and the texture. With this dry shampoo I can go 2 days without washing, but I don’t like the smell as it’s really overpowering to me.
Virginia
IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Belen B.
Es lo mejor para esos días que no me lavo el pelo. Especialmente cuando mi pelo se ve súper opaco y necesito algo que le de brillo y buen olor
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington
il y a 14 jours
Roberta H. il y a 14 jours
This is a liee free wsaver for 4-6 day hair
N Little Rock, AR
il y a 2 mois
Jenna R. il y a 2 mois
I honestly really like the Dove Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo!
Anavillamil y Benardo de Legarda