IGK

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love IGK and the smell of their products. This one wasn't a favorite for me though. While it absorbs oil well, leaves my hair with volume, and doesn't leave a residue in my hair, it leaves my hair feeling like straw after. I wanted to love it so much but it's just not for me. For reference I have thick wavy hair.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have hair that gets greasy fast thanks to my oily italian skin. Without dry shampoo, i have to wash every other day at a minimum so finding this dry shampoo was a major time saver! I have tried many dry shampoos and many either leave a white cast, have too strong of a smell or dont last long but the IGK charcoal dry shampoo has none of these pitfalls. The smell is refreshing and it keeps the grease at bay for an extra day or two. It does have a white cast when spryaed on but once you brush it through it goes away nicely. It is unfortunately on the expensive side so it is not my everyday dry shampoo but i always keep a can on hand if i need to freshen up for a night out.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The fragrance of this product is absolutely incredible, I get compliments on the smell alone. The dry shampoo does a very good job of absorbing oil as well as preventing oil. It does not leave a white residue as long as you blend it in well. Between my hair wash days my hair continues to feel clean all day even if I have been sweating. You won’t regret this product I promise!