IGK Expensive Amla Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat 4.2 oz/ 124 mL

by IGK

An in-shower protective gloss that adds high shine and intensely softens for healthier-looking hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns: Dryness, Frizz, and Heat ProtectionFormulation: MaskHighlighted Ingredients:- Amla Oil: A nourishing natural hair conditioner that adds shine and strengthens hair. - Sea Kelp Extract: Adds shine to hair while helping to prevent damage from external aggressors- Sunflower Seed Oil: Hydrates for long-lasting softness and frizz control. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates.

Does this make hair feel greasy?
Would you use this in between shampoo and conditioner?
Is this helpful for damaged hair? Does this help reduce he look of split ends on dry hair after styling?
Start your review of IGK Expensive Amla Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat 4.2 oz/ 124 mL!
Concord, NC
IGK Expensive Amla Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat 4.2 oz/ 124 mL uploaded by Liz P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Because I have had such good luck with IGK I thought I’d try this one. And they didn’t let me down. Use this product 1-2 times per week in place of your conditioner. Good for colored and heat damaged hair. It delivers the depth and dimension it promises. My hair looks so much more healthy in spite of the abuse I put it through. Price wise... expensive is expensive if you have long hair like mine and have to use more than some one with short hair. It comes in a 4:2 oz tube and I need a gallon. It’s not cheap. I think I paid 29 at ulta.
Clinton, UT
I purchased this not really knowing what I was buying (I’m addicted to IGK products so I didn’t care.) I knew it was a hair mask of sorts. So I decided to give it a go. I just got a haircut so my hair felt better already initially, but this made my hair feel silky and soft which I really crave because of my naturally curly hair. It is left really dry most days so I look for anything that hydrates. This isn’t the most hydrating product I’ve used, however, it does provide more moisture than the conditioner I’m using currently!
East Hartford, CT
Used this for the first time yesterday night and immediately after washing it out my hair felt so soft. Today it’s got a nice shine and was very manageable. I let my hair air dry and there is barely any frizz. The only thing I don’t care for is the smell but i can get past it because my hair looks great.
Conroe , TX
I really enjoyed this product. I used it on my dry ends after I washed it and it gave my hair a glossy healthy shine. I have to be careful and only use it once a week or maybe twice a month because they glassy look can build up and look waxy or heavy. Less is more and it is a great product.
Chandler, AZ
This product is great. I use this as a conditioner substitute and it leaves my hair sleek and shiny. I love the UV protection it offers and how well it conditions my hair. It ends up leaving my hair looking like I left the salon when used with other IGK products.
Memphis, TN
IGK Expensive Amla Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat 4.2 oz/ 124 mL uploaded by Melissa P.
My first time using this, I think I did something wrong. My hair was so stringy and greasy that I ended up having to wear it up in a bun (it takes me an hour to dry, flat iron, and style...no way was I wasting another hour). Trued it a second time and my hair felt like silk!! Go figure!! Think it must have been the color depositing shampoo I used that wrecked my hair the first time. I use this once a month in place of my conditioner for a little extra boost. Just beware not to use it too close to your scalp!! Concentrate mainly on the ends of your hair.
South Jordan , UT
I really love using this!! I use it once a week in the shower and leave it in for as long a possible. I sometimes use a time bit as a leave on conditioner just on my ends. I haven’t had it weigh my hair down at all.
Mesa, AZ
I am ok with this, I have tried better shine treatments for cheaper which means I probably won't purchase again however it works ok seems to dry my hair out if I use it too often but I do love the smell.
Saint Marys , GA
IGK Expensive Amla Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat 4.2 oz/ 124 mL uploaded by Charlotte W.
This product is simply amazing on my hair. My hair was feeling dry and frizzy. I used this after my shampoo like it says and it make my hair soft, shine and smooth. I noticed a different immediately. The price was great and I didn’t have to use a lot. I do recommend this to all hair types!
Laporte, IN
1,060 reviews
I love igk and this is a great product I have fine thin dull hair. Use this in the shower walk out and wow shinny healthy looking full viticulture hair. It’s a must have and I am a repeat use of it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...