IGK Expensive Alma Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat uploaded by Bt. M.IGK Expensive Alma Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat uploaded by Shannon C.

BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A protecting glaze that adds incredible shine, strengthens, and softens. Key benefits: - Adds dramatic shine - Protects from color fading - Softens hair If you want to know more…This UV protecting glaze instantly forms to hair, creating a transparent, weightless shield that adds intense color depth, dimension, and prism-like shine. Amla oil nourishes, strengthens, and softens hair from color treatments, as the formula seals the cuticle to prevent color fading and damage from heat tools leaving your hair irresistibly touchable, shiny, and soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

Buy on Sephora
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
EVERYONE WITH DAMAGED HAIR SHOULD TRY THIS PRODUCT. My hair goes down to my lower back and has been dyed black to blonde to black again in a matter of a few months. It’s long and sad and needs some love. Well, I’ve tried many different “deep conditioning” products from Organix to Briogeo and this is probably my favorite product I’ve ever found. My hair feels fake, it’s so soft and smooth and it lasts for a few days despite the many buns I put it in (goodbye bun frizz). The shine is also very noticeable and looks beautiful in my 1N-2N colored hair. Give it a try. Seriously.
Misty O.
Cicero, IN
Oh my.!! Have I found my HG hair product.! After seeing so many amazing reviews on this hair product I decided what the heck and ordered it. I used for the first time yesterday and fell in love.!!! Made my hair amazingly soft and so shiny. Didn't make my hair feel heavy or weighed down at all. After attending Luke Bryan concert and sleeping, I woke up to my hair still looking great. No need for a dry shampoo like I normally would have to do. I highly doubt any line is going to be able to top this product.!
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
If you are looking for shine, look no further. It made my hair shine like glass when I straightened it. I had never heard of the brand IGK and ordered this from Sephora on a whim. I colour my hair and this is just what the doctor ordered. It's a little expensive so I use this when I especially want my hair to look nice. I have already bought another so I will not run out.
ΜcΚennα B.
For real if I could give this 10 stars I would. Literally makes my hair so freaking shiny. I use this twice a week and it has made such a difference in my balayaged dry fine hair. It keeps it really healthy and helps make it more bouncy and resilient to everyday damages.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I am in love with this conditioner/top coat. I have thick, fine hair that gets weighed down by products easily, but this conditioner leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny and it looks healthy and bouncy. This is the best conditioner I’ve ever used! I do think it’s a bit pricey (Expensive) for such a small bottle, but I will say that it has lasted me quite a while. I use it twice a week and it only takes an itty bitty bit to condition my long hair. I say this conditioner is definitely worth the splurge, it is fantastic!
Gina A.
Meh. Expensive and didn’t do anything for my hair that couldn’t be accomplished by leaving a normal conditioner on my hair for longer than usual. Simply not worth the expense in my opinion, although I did like the scent quite a bit.
Reilly S.
Brighton, MA
Absolutely in love with this. I got it at the cub rouge sale because I’ve been wanting to try out more hair care and WOW!! I want to try more from this brand. Didn’t weigh down my fine hair, and performed as promised. Love it!
Stefanie B.
Surprise , AZ
I had really high hopes for this product but it didn’t really deliver. I recently died my hair from brown to blonde and I am lacking the shine that I had as a brunette. I would have done just about anything to achieve the glossy healthy look from before. This product had really great reviews and I purchased it regardless of the price tag hoping for great results. While this did make my hair very soft and smells very subtly, it just didn’t fit their price tag and deliver the results I was looking for, so I sent it
Corey M.
I LOVE THIS. it really does what it promises to do, I have to keep myself from using it every day since the instructions recommend 1-2x a week. Its quick for hair mask (instructions suggest leaving it in 2-3 minutes) and it delivers smooth, shiny hair. The effect lasts several days. For $29 its better than many more expensive, high-end products I've used. Plus its cruelty free, so it really doesnt get any better!
Thanh T.
Indian trail, NC
Definitely one if my favorite quick hair masks. I have really thick, dry and coarse hair. This hair mask makes my hair feel so silky & the shine it gives my hair is simply amazing. I leave it on while I’m shaving, washing my body, face, etc. and then rinse it off. I don’t wash my hair often, generally twice a week because it’s so dry. I use this product once a week and it definitely makes my hair look expensive!
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Who else is loving the packaging of this brand! They're all so aesthetically pleasing!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Is this product too oily
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
How much do you use at a time?
Kasey S.