IGK Expensive Alma Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat uploaded by Shannon C.

BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A protecting glaze that adds incredible shine, strengthens, and softens. Key benefits: - Adds dramatic shine - Protects from color fading - Softens hair If you want to know more…This UV protecting glaze instantly forms to hair, creating a transparent, weightless shield that adds intense color depth, dimension, and prism-like shine. Amla oil nourishes, strengthens, and softens hair from color treatments, as the formula seals the cuticle to prevent color fading and damage from heat tools leaving your hair irresistibly touchable, shiny, and soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

Buy on Sephora
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I am in love with this product!! I have tried so many products on the market for that deep condition, smooth texture and detangles. This delivers on all of those needs. Usually when I have tried a product that claimed they delivered on those items, I would still need to use either a hair oil or detangle spray. With this product, literally within seconds of putting this on my hair, I was able to easily put my fingers through my hair and I could feel and see the softness it provided. I also noticed that these results lasted for several days and I could discontinue using my other products that I would have to use to obtain that silky shiny look. This is a must have for your haircare routine!!
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Oh my.!! Have I found my HG hair product.! After seeing so many amazing reviews on this hair product I decided what the heck and ordered it. I used for the first time yesterday and fell in love.!!! Made my hair amazingly soft and so shiny. Didn't make my hair feel heavy or weighed down at all. After attending Luke Bryan concert and sleeping, I woke up to my hair still looking great. No need for a dry shampoo like I normally would have to do. I highly doubt any line is going to be able to top this product.!
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
If you are looking for shine, look no further. It made my hair shine like glass when I straightened it. I had never heard of the brand IGK and ordered this from Sephora on a whim. I colour my hair and this is just what the doctor ordered. It's a little expensive so I use this when I especially want my hair to look nice. I have already bought another so I will not run out.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I am in love with this conditioner/top coat. I have thick, fine hair that gets weighed down by products easily, but this conditioner leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny and it looks healthy and bouncy. This is the best conditioner I’ve ever used! I do think it’s a bit pricey (Expensive) for such a small bottle, but I will say that it has lasted me quite a while. I use it twice a week and it only takes an itty bitty bit to condition my long hair. I say this conditioner is definitely worth the splurge, it is fantastic!
Rachel L.
N Caldwell, NJ
My hair is so soft and shiny after using this. I typically only use it once a week because it’s relatively expensive for its size but I would say the quality of the product is worth it. Only have it 4/5 stars because of price.
Corey M.
I LOVE THIS. it really does what it promises to do, I have to keep myself from using it every day since the instructions recommend 1-2x a week. Its quick for hair mask (instructions suggest leaving it in 2-3 minutes) and it delivers smooth, shiny hair. The effect lasts several days. For $29 its better than many more expensive, high-end products I've used. Plus its cruelty free, so it really doesnt get any better!
Rebecca B.
Akron, NY
This product adds an incredible amount of shine. It is very hydrating as well and smells amazing. You only need a small amount, so while it is pricey, it does last a while. my only concern with this product is that if you put it anywhere near the top of your head it makes your hair so greasy looking. That is easily fixed by just putting it from the ears down
Maia F.
Washington, DC
Does what it says it will do - leaves a super shiny finish. I haven't found any other home glosses that do that (have tried John Frieda, Alterna, and a couple of others) so I am pretty happy with this. I wouldn't use it if your hair is SUPER thin but otherwise give it a shot!
Katie T.
Glendale, AZ
This is seriously one of my new all-time favorite hair products! It really does just give a long lasting high shine without being heavy or weighing the hair down. It easily combs through and makes the hair feels so silky!
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this product. My hair looks fabulous after I use this, it is so shiney and soft. I have long hair and I did not need to use a lot. I have used a similar product and I prefer how my hair is with this one.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Who else is loving the packaging of this brand! They're all so aesthetically pleasing!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Is this product too oily
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
What's this for
Malle P.
Is it worth trying?
Gia A.
Will it help my hair get curlier??