IGK Expensive Alma Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat uploaded by Shannon C.

BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A protecting glaze that adds incredible shine, strengthens, and softens. Key benefits: - Adds dramatic shine - Protects from color fading - Softens hair If you want to know more…This UV protecting glaze instantly forms to hair, creating a transparent, weightless shield that adds intense color depth, dimension, and prism-like shine. Amla oil nourishes, strengthens, and softens hair from color treatments, as the formula seals the cuticle to prevent color fading and damage from heat tools leaving your hair irresistibly touchable, shiny, and soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

Buy on Sephora
Thanh T.
Indian trail, NC
Definitely one if my favorite quick hair masks. I have really thick, dry and coarse hair. This hair mask makes my hair feel so silky & the shine it gives my hair is simply amazing. I leave it on while I’m shaving, washing my body, face, etc. and then rinse it off. I don’t wash my hair often, generally twice a week because it’s so dry. I use this product once a week and it definitely makes my hair look expensive!
Misty O.
Cicero, IN
Oh my.!! Have I found my HG hair product.! After seeing so many amazing reviews on this hair product I decided what the heck and ordered it. I used for the first time yesterday and fell in love.!!! Made my hair amazingly soft and so shiny. Didn't make my hair feel heavy or weighed down at all. After attending Luke Bryan concert and sleeping, I woke up to my hair still looking great. No need for a dry shampoo like I normally would have to do. I highly doubt any line is going to be able to top this product.!
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
If you are looking for shine, look no further. It made my hair shine like glass when I straightened it. I had never heard of the brand IGK and ordered this from Sephora on a whim. I colour my hair and this is just what the doctor ordered. It's a little expensive so I use this when I especially want my hair to look nice. I have already bought another so I will not run out.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I am in love with this conditioner/top coat. I have thick, fine hair that gets weighed down by products easily, but this conditioner leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny and it looks healthy and bouncy. This is the best conditioner I’ve ever used! I do think it’s a bit pricey (Expensive) for such a small bottle, but I will say that it has lasted me quite a while. I use it twice a week and it only takes an itty bitty bit to condition my long hair. I say this conditioner is definitely worth the splurge, it is fantastic!
Corey M.
I LOVE THIS. it really does what it promises to do, I have to keep myself from using it every day since the instructions recommend 1-2x a week. Its quick for hair mask (instructions suggest leaving it in 2-3 minutes) and it delivers smooth, shiny hair. The effect lasts several days. For $29 its better than many more expensive, high-end products I've used. Plus its cruelty free, so it really doesnt get any better!
Rebecca B.
Akron , NY
This product adds an incredible amount of shine. It is very hydrating as well and smells amazing. You only need a small amount, so while it is pricey, it does last a while. my only concern with this product is that if you put it anywhere near the top of your head it makes your hair so greasy looking. That is easily fixed by just putting it from the ears down
Maia F.
Washington, DC
Does what it says it will do - leaves a super shiny finish. I haven't found any other home glosses that do that (have tried John Frieda, Alterna, and a couple of others) so I am pretty happy with this. I wouldn't use it if your hair is SUPER thin but otherwise give it a shot!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
They make this stuff sound almost like a gloss treatment that will make even the dullest, broken, split ended hair look like a shiny main of life! I should have known better. So I used this before and after a blow dry and flat iron and noticed little to no difference at all. It maybe gave a tiny bit of listed but nothing super noticeable. I have extremely thick and naturally curly hair. I color twice a year but even then its usually high or low lights to cut down on damage. I wash every 4 to 6 days and blow dry and flat iron on that day and flat iron continuously at least once a day in between. I do have split ends and breakage from heat damage even though my hair has come a long way. I use a ton of salon products and fell in love with IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel and thought maybe it'd be like my love affair with DryBar and that if I loved one thing I'd love them all and could trust the brand but this was a huge dud. I didn't notice much of anything, much less what they claimed. Maybe this would work better on thinner, normal hair that's already healthy and just wants a bit more shine but for me it didn't work. It has a cute bottle as they all do. The ingredients are decent. The price is a bit high but about average for high end products. Will travel well with a normal click top. Good amount in the bottle smells great. Wouldnt recommend for someone like me.
Shannon C.
IGK is so far the best line I have used on my clients and myself. All of them smell wonderfully and work exactly as described! This shine was sooooo amazing!!!!!
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I am in love with this product!! I have tried so many products on the market for that deep condition, smooth texture and detangles. This delivers on all of those needs. Usually when I have tried a product that claimed they delivered on those items, I would still need to use either a hair oil or detangle spray. With this product, literally within seconds of putting this on my hair, I was able to easily put my fingers through my hair and I could feel and see the softness it provided. I also noticed that these results lasted for several days and I could discontinue using my other products that I would have to use to obtain that silky shiny look. This is a must have for your haircare routine!!
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Who else is loving the packaging of this brand! They're all so aesthetically pleasing!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Is this product too oily
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
What's this for
Malle P.
Is it worth trying?
Gia A.
Will it help my hair get curlier??