IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum

by IGK

A lightweight serum-in-oil formula that eliminates frizz and adds shine without weighing hair down or feeling greasy. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Fine and Medium Hair Concerns: Dryness, Frizz, and Heat Protection Formulation: Lightweight Serum Highlighted Ingredients: - Coconut Oil: Nourishes and strengthens. - Prickly Pear Cactus Extract: Adds shine. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Inspired by skincare technology, this serum-in-oil formula absorbs into the hair instead of sitting on top of it for a weightless, non-greasy feel. It eliminates frizz, smooths, softens, and adds shine. Coconut oil nourishes while antioxidant-rich prickly pear cactus extract adds color dimension and shine.

How does this work on Ethnic black textured hair as it is called?
Hey ... I just recently discovered IGK and im obsessed. Has anyone tried this serum ?IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum
How is this product? How quickly did you see results?
Start your review of IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum!
Madison, AL
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by sarah P.
Omg I love this stuff. Its a bit pricey I paid 25.00 for it. Its a hair oil and I use it for after I style my hair. I will take a real picture so you can see how small it is but I only use about a dime size amount and I bought it 6 mounts ago and still have some left. But will need some here pretty soon. Another drawback is you can only get it from a salon store as far as I'm being told... But it works so good on color treated hair.
Quincy, MA
I love to use a small amount of this product post hair styling. This product adds a shine and softness to the hair when complete with hair styling that looks like your hair is naturally that style. I would recommend this product if you like to apply some sort of oil to your hair. I also love to use this product once my hair has completely air dried. It tames some of the frizz but also makes my hair look shiny and feel really soft!
Beckley
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Stacy A.
I have heard nothing but fantastic things about this Anti Frizz Smoothing Hair Serum. So when I saw that Boxycharm had it available to redeem for charms I grabbed it up. Boy am I glad that I did. My hair has never looked for felt healthier than it does after using this IGK Crybaby. It is sorta expensive. I assure you it is worth every single penny.
I LOVE this product! I use it after heat styling my hair and it is SO smoothing and tames those annoying little baby hairs so well. It’s a lightweight formula and has a lovely scent. I would use very sparingly if you have fine hair as I would imagine it can make you look greasy
Palm Coast, FL
Really good! I actually saw a difference in the smoothness of my hair! It does it's job very well! It tames my flyaways, frizz and baby hairs very well! Doesn't leave my hair looking super oily though! I LOVE THIS BRAND! I 100% recommend this brand and this product! 💯
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product! It helps reduce a lot of my frizz without weighing my hair down! It does make my hair a little “crunchy”, which isn’t ideal. But the packaging is cute, the smell is yummy, and it gets the job done! A very little amount goes a long way!
Laconia, NH
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serumhydrates and nourishes my hair after every shower and leaves my hair soft shiny and looking full. I would love to #review and #test additional #igk products in a #voxbox I would #recommend this product to anyone
Jasper, AL
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum I really wanted to love this, I really did. It smells fabulous and has a great texture but it weighed my hair down. I tried applying it to damp hair then to dry hair which was a nightmare!! Its just not for me
Ellicott City, MD
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Katherine K.
Love it!!! I purchased this product and can tell that is amazing. I apply this after I do my hair and it looks shiny and smooth. And the smells is really good, also has adorable packaging. This is my hair favorite product.
Old Fort, NC
I was slightly disappointed in this oil. For the price I expected to he wowed but I wasn't it basically just worked like any other hair oil I've tried which means it yave some shine but went greasy after a few hours