Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsIGK
Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum

IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum

by IGK

A lightweight serum-in-oil formula that eliminates frizz and adds shine without weighing hair down or feeling greasy. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Fine and Medium Hair Concerns: Dryness, Frizz, and Heat Protection Formulation: Lightweight Serum Highlighted Ingredients: - Coconut Oil: Nourishes and strengthens. - Prickly Pear Cactus Extract: Adds shine. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Inspired by skincare technology, this serum-in-oil formula absorbs into the hair instead of sitting on top of it for a weightless, non-greasy feel. It eliminates frizz, smooths, softens, and adds shine. Coconut oil nourishes while antioxidant-rich prickly pear cactus extract adds color dimension and shine.

Does this product contains Silicons?
Thinking of ordering this but want to know if it leaves your hair oily looking and if it helps with DE tangling?
Doo you like this or [product:olaplex-no7-bonding-oil-1-oz] better?
Start your review of IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum!
Massapequa, NY
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Laura E.
This #antifrizz #smoothingserum does the job! I love the company #IGK #crybabyserum. It’s cruelty & gluten free - it’s has UV Protection and is paraben & sulfate free. Very light weight and contains antioxidants. A small amount goes a long way. Love the coconut oil. Must have for spring and summer! #haircare #selfcare IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Charity A.
My go to serum absolutely luv it leaves my hair so smooth and super shiny highly recommend if lookin for a anti frizz serum works amazingly IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum
Howell, NJ
1,049 reviews
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a free sample from Sephora and when I first tried it I was NOT a fan. It weighed down my hair and made it feel greasy after just one day. But now I know that I used way too much!! You only need a tiny bit, about a nickel sized amount and this stuff is amazing! I rubbed it in my palms and applied most of it mid-length to the ends of my hair and used just a little bit near my scalp. I dried my hair and it was so soft, smooth and silky without any frizz! My hair wasn’t weighed down at all. Overall I for sure recommend trying this!
W Valley City, UT
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I normally like IGK products. This is good for anti frizz and making my hair shiny with a straighener. I received an anti frizz sample pack with many samples from Sephora a few weeks ago. I have tried a new sample every few days and this one was not as good as a few others (Kerastase, Briogeo) but it was okay. I will not be purchasing this though.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Kenly I.
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Kenly I.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect for traveling. Gives my hair that sleek shine with just a drop or two. It has significantly helped my ends come back to life. Will buy again ! 🙂IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum
Greenville, SC
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Asa S.
I’m obsessed with this anti frizz serum! I have straight color treated hair and have some frizz due to weak hair! After using this, it feels shining and smooth! It’s perfect at taming frizz. I’m really impressed with the product and will recommend this
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Hannah L.
lightweight serum to keep my hair from frizzing in humid weather. will definitely repurchase
Beckley
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Stacy A.
I have heard nothing but fantastic things about this Anti Frizz Smoothing Hair Serum. So when I saw that Boxycharm had it available to redeem for charms I grabbed it up. Boy am I glad that I did. My hair has never looked for felt healthier than it does after using this IGK Crybaby. It is sorta expensive. I assure you it is worth every single penny.
Ellicott City, MD
IGK Crybaby Coconut Oil Shine Serum uploaded by Katherine K.
Love it!!! I purchased this product and can tell that is amazing. I apply this after I do my hair and it looks shiny and smooth. And the smells is really good, also has adorable packaging. This is my hair favorite product.
Clearwater, FL
At the recommendation of a Youtuber, I decided to give this a try. By far, in the top 3 of my favorites. Actually, the entire IGK line is in my top. I have thick curly hair; easily weighed down, but not with this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Goodrich, MI
il y a 8 mois
Aleaha Z. il y a 8 mois
This is a better product for me ... the bonding oil is too heavy for my hair. My hair is on the thin side and more curly/wavy.