IGK Call Time Styling Primer 5 oz uploaded by Brittney S.IGK Call Time Styling Primer 5 oz uploaded by Shae A.

BY IGK

A mist to rehydrate parched, overworked hair and create a smooth, shiny, detangled foundation for styling. Nutrient-rich coconut water and oil guard against heat and static while strengthening hair at the same time. A blend of conditioners weightlessly smooth the cuticle and deliver ultimate hydration to prep hair and enhance performance of styling products. Great for all hair types, it guards against heat and static. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Apply sparingly to dry hair to add slight texture or revive styles during the day. It also works great for curly haired girls to refresh curls. It contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Kelsey B.
Philadelphia
I just got this in the summer favorites kit along with the beach spray. The call time is honestly more like bumble and bumble’s surf spray infusion even though it’s a primer. It allowed my hair to air dry with frizz free natural waves as opposed to just preventing frizz and keeping straight like bumble and bumble’s invisible oil primer. If you’re looking for more texture and volume, definitely go with IGK’s beach spray. This smells just like a salon product, not an overwhelming smell but not addictive like bumble and bumble’s invisible oil. I didn’t mind it. I would consider this when repurchasing a surf spray or a balm for natural waves. Hairstory’s hair balm is still at the top of my list but Call Time isn’t as messy since it isn’t a balm so it’ll jump in at the top as well.
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I would rate this 5 stars, but I hate the spray on this packaging! The primer itself is awesome! It protects my hair from all of the blow drying and heat styling that I do. Leaves my hair soft, smooth, and frizz free. Even my hair stylist commented on how healthy and soft my hair was after I started using it. The problem I have is with the spray. It clogs up so bad that I have to run it under hot water to clear it out pretty much every time I use it. I’ve had this problem with every IGK product that I’ve used! I’d repurchase this if they fixed the packaging.
Katelyn T.
I think this brand is so trendy right now. All of their products are incredibly aesthetically pleasing. but the best part is that this stuff works!!! my hair looks so silky and smooth. I have fairly straight hair, but it has layers so it can look a little choppy. When i use this product, my layers look healthy and cohesive! and it smells great!
PattyRankinStyleCoach R.
San Antonio, TX
My naturally curly Latina hair loves this product. It’s the first thing I spray on my hair after a full hair wash! I love letting my hair naturally dry with this product overnight. It’s soft and silky. Smells good and my hair styles out really well with it. Love it. Also ... the packaging gets me every time.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Great primer! Smells good! I used it more in the summer because it helped with the humidity from the city heat. Price is similar to most of the other price points I purchase so price doesn’t bother me. Love that Sephora is stocking it in more stores! Must try for everyone!
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
This is my favorite hair primer! I straighten my hair everyday. This helps my fine hair from having split ends! The spray nozzle has a fine full range mist. It really gets every strand! It smells good! And i feel that it helps my hair look healthy
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Just had my hair done at Sephora and she used this on me, so I bought it. I am super happy with it! It smells good too which is something I look for. She used some other products by this brand on me also, I just wanted to start with this one. I highly recommend!
Melissa C.
Happy Valley, OR
I love using this in wet or dry hair before styling with heat it helps hair stay in place and it also smells great! It’s also not super expensive compared to other brands and they work great! I love this line I want to try more stuff from them
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I was worried because it has coconut oil and I have thin hair so a lot of product can weigh it down, but not this. It left my hair smooth shiny and even hydrated (I have color treated blonde hair so it get dry from time to time) without weighing it down. Highly recommended for the price point.
Christin R.
Kernersville, NC
A product I could never live without. I use it at home and at the salon! It's the perfect primer, it truly helps hair hold blowouts!!! I use anytime I'm styling! IGK is easily becoming one of my favorite brands'
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
What does this product do to your hair? I always wanted to try this out but skeptical shout it

Sephora