BY IGK

A texture paste that adds second-day texture to freshly cleaned hair or refreshes your lifeless third-day look. This is your must-have beauty essential for the weekend. The multitasking, versatile Texture Paste contains a mineral compound that absorbs excess oil, thickens hair, and adds texture. Its reworkable formula with medium hold is ideal for short hair styles. Zeolite adds slight texture while absorbing odors as argan oil nourishes and strengthens the hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product works for fine or thinning hair to give a thickening effect. It contains the IGK NYC scent: sophisticated notes of black pepper, blackberries, dewy violet, geranium, and leather accord. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay this stuff is great. I have a mullet that sometimes gets out of control and this product helps make it look purposely undone and gives it a refreshing scent. I’ve also used it as a dry shampoo and it’s fantastic! Try massaging it between your fingers and then onto the scalp.
Susan N.
Monroe
This is the best pomade I have ever tried, and that’s saying a lot. It has a really unique texture: not greasy or runny, easy to emulsify and use to great a nice, piecey texture in my short hair. No real scent so could be used by either gender. On the pricier side, but a little goes a long way. On my third tub!
Shannon J.
APO, AE
I adore this product. The smell is great and it gives my hair beautiful texture. I usually curl my hair and put some in my ends and it looks like I just got back from the beach and it makes my waves last!
Mrrrr G.
Love this product and have used it for quite a while. Love the brand in general, as they always release great quality products. Highly recommend! I just love the way it works! Love it and tell everyone about it! MUST TRY
Christina G.
dundas, ON
I have long blonde thick hair and straight! Would this work on that or is it just for short hair?
Evelyn S.
Rosemead
I bought this today at Marshall’s for 7 dollars!! I’m excited to try it, what does it work best for? I mostly bought it to use it as a dry shampoo
Krutika P.
Pleasanton, CA
How does this texture paste compare to the sumo line by B&B?
Darby M.
How does this work to keep hair in place? I'm gearing up to get a pixie cut and was looking for a product to sort of smooth out and keep the shorter sides in place.

Sephora