BY IGK

A texture paste that adds second-day texture to freshly cleaned hair or refreshes your lifeless third-day look. This is your must-have beauty essential for the weekend. The multitasking, versatile Texture Paste contains a mineral compound that absorbs excess oil, thickens hair, and adds texture. Its reworkable formula with medium hold is ideal for short hair styles. Zeolite adds slight texture while absorbing odors as argan oil nourishes and strengthens the hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product works for fine or thinning hair to give a thickening effect. It contains the IGK NYC scent: sophisticated notes of black pepper, blackberries, dewy violet, geranium, and leather accord. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Shannon J.
APO, AE
I adore this product. The smell is great and it gives my hair beautiful texture. I usually curl my hair and put some in my ends and it looks like I just got back from the beach and it makes my waves last!
Mrrrr G.
Love this product and have used it for quite a while. Love the brand in general, as they always release great quality products. Highly recommend! I just love the way it works! Love it and tell everyone about it! MUST TRY
Christina G.
Dundas , DC
I have long blonde thick hair and straight! Would this work on that or is it just for short hair?
Krutika P.
Pleasanton, CA
How does this texture paste compare to the sumo line by B&B?
Darby M.
How does this work to keep hair in place? I'm gearing up to get a pixie cut and was looking for a product to sort of smooth out and keep the shorter sides in place.