IGK

IGK Best Life Hair Oil
328 Reviews
5 / 5
I absolutely love every IGK hair product I have ever used and this one is not the exception. It's also wonderful. First, I love the name of the product and the pretty bottle. I have dry, over processed, bleach blonde hair that needs as much extra moisture that I can throw at it. It takes layering on a lot of product before it will actually weigh my hair down. I have used this on my hair when it's been air dried but I feel my hair is so much softer on the days where I blow dry it when using this product. I feel most finishing products like this turn out so much better with heat styling.
5 / 5
This oil is NOT lightweight, and I made the mistake of accidentally putting 4 pumps without reading the instructions the first time I used it. I only needed ONE pump, and I have long and thick hair! I love that it’s vegan and has good ingredients too! Super hydrating, helps tame frizz, nourishing, I truly love it! I like to use it before styling my hair.[product:igk-best-life-hair-oil]
5 / 5
After using this product my hair looks smooth and very soft. It hydrates my hair and protect my hair form heat. It is fragrance free and very light.
4 / 5
The ingredient label is much cleaner than the shampoo or conditioner that I received from the brand which is nice. Overall a decent product. Seemed to add a little shine to my hair and didn’t make it feel greasy. Decent price point as well. I liked the product but I’m not sure it made enough of a difference that I would go out of my way to purchase the product.
5 / 5
I really enjoyed the soft texture it leaves to my hair. I’ve trying it for two weeks and I see my strands nourish and hydrated after using my heat tools
4 / 5
Nice scent, made my hair soft and seemed to work well. I use it after the shower with 1-2 pumps. -1 star because it’s been leaking from the bottle and gets messy
5 / 5
I love this hair oil! My hair tends to get a little dull and this hair oil (paired with IGK’s shampoo and conditioner) really gave my hair the life that it needed!
5 / 5
This is a great light weight hair oil. It is perfect for using on my natural hair when it is straightened. If leaves my hair supper shiny
4 / 5
I like how amazing it smells and keeps my hair smooth and shinyy. It doesn’t weighed down my hair but makes them look healthy and nourished. I absolutely loved it and would buy again.
5 / 5
I love love love this hair oil. It moisturizes and absorbed into the hair without the oily feeling. Don’t know how it does it. Smells heavenly but not strong. Def recommend