IGK Beach Club Texture Spray

Want that surf-and-sand kind of hair? This breakthrough aerosol delivers that salty, windswept look in seconds without heaviness, stickiness or drying.

A salt-free texturizing spray that gives you beachy waves and volume without drying out your hair.

How To Use:

1. Shake well and hold can 10 to 12 inches from head.
  2. Spray onto wet or dry hair in sections for touchable breeze-blown texture and instant volume.
  3. Begin with a small amount and add as needed.
  4. For all-over texture and volume: spray in sections all over head. Lift hair and flip head over to ensure you hit all layers of the hair.
  5. For beach waves: grab small sections of hair and spray onto each section. Twist. Release twisted section and let it fall out naturally.
  6. For a blow-dried, textured look: spray all over and blow dry for added texture and volume.
  7. For a curled/coiled look: spray on damp or dry hair and scrunch for sheen, support, and soft, touchable texture.

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Zeolite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, PVP, Phenethyl Benzoate, Polyisobutene, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin.

How do you apply this to get it to work? I just purchased it and very excited to try!
[product:igk-beach-club-texture-spray] ; will this product make your hair feel or look greasy? I’ve been having an issue with texture spray making my hair look greasy by the end of the day!
IGK - Next Level is my favorite product, EVER! I am wondering if the Beach Club Texture Spray is similar as far as smell goes?
Start your review of IGK Beach Club Texture Spray!
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this spray! This is the IGK Beach Club Texture Spray. It’s a wonderful beachy Volumizing spray. This is great for spraying on damp hair, braiding it, then brushing out beautifully beachy waves!
Rachel A.
Greenville, TX
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Rachel A.
Smells great and works great. I love using it in my hair for that messy and scrunched up look. Gives some hold without being crispy. IGK Beach Club Texture Spray
Jordan J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Jordan J.
This is the cherry on top for when I curl my hair, it smells absolutely DELICIOUS. I love how it makes my hair more voluminous and beachy looking. When I use this religiously, I can get about 2-3 months use out of the can. I would highly recommend this to all of my friends. 😍
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Danielle F.
Love the smell of this texture spray, it does it’s job but when sprayed at the root and teased for extra volume, it makes your roots feel hard... not a big fan. After using this you’re going to want to shower the following day. It also causes lots of knots. Good stuff but not the best. Applied some today since I go a couple of days in between washes and still want to look decent! I love to spray it in, tease it with my head flipped upside down— it gives it the perfect added bounce. Xx
Cristina T.
Albuquerque, NM
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Cristina T.
Este producto sin duda lo volveré a comprar me gusto mucho como quedó mi peinado y duro por horas, si hacer el cabello duro ni dejar residuos blancos en el cabello como la mayoría de los fijadores !! Sin duda lo recomiendo ampliamente 👌🏻😊💙
Rachel K.
Rock Hill, SC
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Rachel K.
Love this stuff, it is my go to spray for styling my hair. It smells amazing and doesn’t feel super tacky like some texture products.
Makenzie E.
High Point, NC
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Makenzie E.
This product is AMAZING! With super straight, thick hair this products helps lift and gives so much volume! Also adds a really nice hold to curls or hair do you create!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,706 reviews
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Adriane N.
IGK hit a home run with a tacky- free spray that makes instant volume at the root of the hair while texturing it out from root to end!!! You can lift at the scalp and spray this light weight spray- without any fear of a "gunk" build up or any oily mess. This is the cleanest spray I have come across for "beachy" texture in a spray. Most give off a gritty or "salty" texture- this one is of a solid overall lightweight consistency- but within it it is VERY strong hold- from root to end- the hair shaft has #structuralHold and #support all the way from the inside out of the hair structure- which is WHY & HOW this can be such a wonderful texture spray- gaining all 5 stars from a color specialist- hairdresser that really takes a lot to impress with Hair Product. If you are a stylist who does professional UPDO styling- this product is perfect to reduce the slip of the hair before performing a wedding or major show hair. It keeps the cleanliness but reduces ALL slip 👌 This clean feeling & smelling formula is a can I would want to pick up again & again behind the chair to show off the incredible hold and forming power of this styling/texture structure spray. Clean feeling and smelling products make me very happy/peaceful. I am very relieved there is no heavy "waxy" fume. It's products like this that makes our job very fun/ interesting. Getting to find- seek out the latest hair technology is a passion of mine! Pro Tip: Apply this lightly over freshly washed-conditioned hair that has been sectioned and curled/waved for a put together look with "edge." I used this on slightly damp hair- and applied throughout- then wrapped my long length hair into a top knot bun to finish air drying- then released into a natural textured look. I can highly recommend this- I received complimentary for testing purposes & have spoken freely from my professional experience personally working with this product. 😃 #igkHair #texture #colorist #stylist #InfluensterVoxbox #Saloncentric #igkVoxbox
Gabrielle T.
Odenville, AL
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Gabrielle T.
I love this product!🤩 it’s smells uh-mazing! It’s such great quality and very on the go too! My hair feels great btw!😘😍
Terra J.
Xenia, OH
1,545 reviews
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Terra J.
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray uploaded by Terra J.
It’s absolutely amazing! It makes my hair tease so much better! Love it. It also smells amazing too!!! Definitely recommend it!

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan S.
Sturgis, MI
il y a 3 mois
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray ; will this product make your hair feel or look greasy? I’ve been having an issue with texture spray making my hair look greasy by the end of the day!
Lindsey L. il y a 24 jours
It’s doesn’t mine but my hair is super dry I can go forever in between washes
Myra G.
Lumberton, NC
il y a 4 mois
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray ? Does it have a strong fragrance?
Myra G. il y a 4 mois
Thanks 😊
mari A.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray i have straight hair naturally, but i like to curl them with curlers . Will it help me to make better looking curls?
Jenn G. il y a 9 mois
Yasssssss!!! For sure u re gonna have curls finally!!!