BY IGK #9 in Texturizing Spray

What it is:
A breakthrough aerosol texture spray that delivers a salty, windswept look in seconds without heaviness, stickiness, or drying.

What it is formulated to do:
Want that surf-and-sand kind of hair? This versatile texture spray can be used on wet or dry hair for your specific needs. Formulated to add volume and texture to hair to create a sexy, wind-blown look, it also adds fullness, hold, and a cool, matte finish. Glycerin helps to lock in moisture, preventing hair from drying out, while hydrolyzed wheat protein adds natural body to the hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates

What else you need to know:
Apply to damp hair, twist sections, and air dry for soft separation and subtle beach wave texture. Spray through dry lengths wherever you’d like piecey fullness and sexy style. This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection.

Buy on Sephora
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray is one of the best hair styling products I've ever used. For reference, I have wavy hair, that often feels frizzy and is very easily tangled. Most products I've found, no matter how little I use, seem to weigh my hair down and make me look blah. Not IGK. I love the continuous spray and how light it feels. I use it after curling my hair to help give it a beachy vibe. Other beach sprays just don't cut it. They feel sticky and heavy and the results just aren't there. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it to me because it's the best thing that's worked for me. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Kelsey B.
Philadelphia
I’m still kind of undecided about this. If you’re expecting something like bumble and bumble’s surf spray, I would say don’t buy. It does what it claims. My hair is not hard or dry after using it, but it’s almost like a teased texture. So if you plan to style your hair after using this product, know it will be kind of like styling teased hair. It gave my hair a lot of volume, which is nice because I have fine hair. The scent isn’t bad or overwhelming. It kind of just smells like any salon product. Overall, I’d say give it a shot, see how it works for you.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this off a recommendation of a fitness blogger to help with texture for my super fine hair. I'm not disappointed at all. The packaging first off is super adorable, something I wouldn't mind leavin out on my counter, secondly it doesn't smell weird, thirdly it does what it says. It gives you that I just left the beach kind of feeling in your hair. After I get done curling my hair I just spray some in the bottom 3/4 of my hair and kind of piece is up and it stays. I will continue to repurchase for sure
Brie B.
I have a shorter, bob hairstyle and fine hair. I love using IGK's Beach Club Texture Spray to add a little body and lift, especially when I curl my hair and want it took look a little more "undone".  I've found this product to be buildable and maintains enough hold throughout the day without being overly sticky.  Any time my hair feels a little flat, I can run my fingers through to reactivate this texture and see instant volume in my hair.
Gloria K.
I have straight hair with medium thickness. Recently, I cut my hair short and have been trying to style it with loose waves. This is product is supposed to give you beachy waves without the sea salt, which I love because there's no sticky/crunchy feeling in my hair. I use this as a finishing spray after adding curls to my hair. It has a nice tropical scent, kind of coconut-y. The scent lasts a while, but is faint after the initial application. When applying this product, I usually add a few short-burst sprays near the roots to add volume and then a few sprays throughout my hair just for added texture/volume. So far I really enjoy using this product. Compared to the ouai texturizing hairspray, this has a lighter hold, but somehow gives more volume. However, this product has no dry shampoo component to it.
Lauren P.
Bronx
I’m just not a fan of these beach wave sprays. My hair dries naturally in a very soft and touchable way but if I use this product or any ones like it, it feels ratty and gets snarled and gross. I guess if you’re just trying to look good for photos then go for it, but otherwise don’t touch your hair or your hands will get tacky.
McKenna R.
Escondido
This is my holy grail texturing spray! The smell first off is freaking amazing!! It smells like a beach vacation! It adds volume as well to my hair! I have pretty fine hair and it never holds its volume and texture with other products but the IGK BEACH SPRAY it lasts all day! I would recommend!! You need this in your life now!
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I just recently picked up a travel size can when I was at Sephora last. I'm really impressed with the lightness of this spray. I've been using the Not Your Mother's sea salt spray for a year or so now, and the comparison is so crazy already! I love the aerosol can it help the product spray on so much more evenly! The smell is subtle, but nice.
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
This spray makes your hair texturized and adds volume. I had been on the hunt for the perfect spray to do these things and after reading tons of reviews I finally settled on this one. It does everything that it claims to do and it smells great! I definitely recommend the IGK Beach Club Texture Spray!
Dana F.
pittsburgh
I bought this product because I ran out of the Oribe texture spray and Sephora was having a sale, so I figured why not try this.  It does work very well, I like to use it after I have curled my hair. It doesn't smell as nice as the Oribe but I have enjoyed using this product. I will purchase again.
Virginia P.
Saint Marys, GA
I live in a very humid climate. Will this hold up in that type of climate without becoming sticky or heavy.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Price point of this product?
Krutika P.
Pleasanton, CA
How does this texture spray compare to the one by Ouai? And does it help with curly hair?
Sabrina T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does this really give you that Beachy hair? Does it make your hair feel dry?
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
How does this compare to the Oribe texturizing spray?