BY IGK

A breakthrough aerosol texture spray that delivers a salty, windswept look in seconds without heaviness, stickiness, or drying. Want that surf-and-sand kind of hair? This versatile texture spray can be used on wet or dry hair for your specific needs. Formulated to add volume and texture to hair to create a sexy, wind-blown look, it also adds fullness, hold, and a cool, matte finish. Glycerin helps to lock in moisture, preventing hair from drying out, while hydrolyzed wheat protein adds natural body to the hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Apply to damp hair, twist sections, and air dry for soft separation and subtle beach wave texture. Spray through dry lengths wherever you'd like piecey fullness and sexy style. This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection.

Buy on Sephora
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I love me some sea salt sprays but this one takes the cake! It is not sticky at all and lasts all day! It really looks like you got that salty wind look and it's perfect for everyday looks! I purchased this from my local hair stylist and would totally buy again! This is a must have for anyone who loves sea salt hair sprays!
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
IGK as a brand deserves 5 stars all around! While I would consider the price tag a lixury hair item, this brand is definitely worth the investment! A little product goes a long way with their sprayer. This spray in particular is the perfect texturizing spray that doesn't make your hair sticky! I have medium length colored hair (natural hair is brunette - I'm currently a blonde) and this brings life to my color treated ends! (Ombré) if you're looking for volume and a stylizing spray - this is the spray for you!
Jodi L.
Jodi L.
I really like this new spray from IGK called Beach Texture Spray. I bought it at Sep[hora along with a few other hair care items to try for spring. This really gives me a nice lift and texture to my slightly curly hair. It smells great and lasts all day long.

Christin R.
Christin R.
I IGK!!!! Seriously some of the absolute best products I've ever used! They have the most pleasant fragrances evoking memories of whichever city they were inspired by! This product is the best wave/texture spray on the market! Go get summer ready and take IGK with you!
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Orlando, FL
I love how this products smells beachy and I always put it in my hair after curling it or going to the beach! It is amazing and I am obsessed! My hair isn't crunchy or sticky, either! IGK Beach Club Texture Spray 5 oz
Hope S.
Hope S.
I was amazed at how much volume and texture this gave my hair. I have very thick hair and have found most texturizing sprays don't do enough to give it any sort of style, rather it just dries it out and makes it tacky. This stuff gives my natural hair and styled hair so much body and movement without the tacky feeling. It's a must-have for hair.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
Tried this in store and I REALLY liked the feel of it. I have fine, thin hair that is colored frequently with bleach and highlight and I love something that brings life to my hair and makes it feel tousled and gives BODY and volume!!!! Going to grab a full bottle soon and I'm loving the bottle itself packaging ❤️
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Lachine, Quebec
I discovered this product at Generation Beauty and I immediately fell head over heels for it! It smells so fresh and so good, and really adds volume to your hair without tangling it or leaving any white residue. I would absolutely recommend it and I'd buy it again!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Rincon, Ga
I absolutely love this product! It works wonders and in the same breathe does not leave your dry! I would recommend this to everyone! I live right off the beach so this is a 'go to' product!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cincinnati
The best. This is exclusive to Sephora. It gives the hair texture and pattern without the stickiness. You can use this on color or chemically treated hair. You can use it on extensions as well. I would buy again.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Price point of this product?
Sueli O.
Sueli O.
São Paulo
Does tis spray work for any tipe of hair, giving volume or not?
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Mataró
Is it for the hair or for the face?
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Anaheim, CA
Does this spray make your hair feel hard and stiff? And is the scent overpowering?
nancy s.
nancy s.
Is this good for all types of hair?