IGK Bad & Bougie Amla Oil Deep Repair Conditioner uploaded by Heiny K.IGK Bad & Bougie Amla Oil Deep Repair Conditioner uploaded by Haley B.IGK Bad & Bougie Amla Oil Deep Repair Conditioner uploaded by Katie D.

BY IGK

Makes hair stronger immediately and overtime, instantly hydrates, softens and enhances shine. Formulated with amla oil for nourishment and shine, coconut oil for hydration and conditioning and a patented vegetable protein complex that works from within the hair shaft to build stronger and healthier hair both immediately and over time. Lightweight formula deeply repairs even the most dry, damaged, color- or chemical-treated hair—without leaving hair greasy or weighed down.

A deeply repairing conditioner that helps to nourish, strengthen and protect immediately and over time.

How To Use:

1. After shampooing, apply to mid-lengths and ends
  2. Leave on for 1-3 minutes
  3. Rinse thoroughly

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Butyl Methoxy- dibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Disodium EDTA, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium HEDTA, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene

IGK Bad & Bougie Amla Oil Deep Repair Conditioner

Start your review of IGK Bad & Bougie Amla Oil Deep Repair Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
THIS CONDITIONER. I'm really obsessed with all things IGK because they all actually work as they are supposed to. I've yet to be let down by their line. This one makes my hair have mirror-like shine, and is best to be used when I'm going to straighten my hair, as it smooths out the texture. It smells amazing, as well. Highly recommend both this shampoo & conditioner!
Belmont, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this shampoo and conditioner set after trying to find one that fits my needs... my hair is fine, kind of wavy and dry! This smells super good and will last in your hair throughout the next couple of days! This conditioner is pretty thick and takes a little extra time to rinse out; I put halfway from the hair shaft, down. If I dont fully rinse out then when my hair drys I will notice a couple of waxier parts. Overall I really enjoy this conditioner and brand; for the price it can be worth it but there is always a coupon!
Silver Spring, MD
This just ruined my hair.’it made it stringy and unmanageable. It actually dried my hair out. My scalp also felt quite dirty after using this conditioner. The bottle does last a while, I just didn’t like at all. It did the opposite of what it said it would.
Matawan, NJ
I just started using this conditioner after going blonde. As you can imagine my hair is very dry and damaged. I’ve been using just the conditioner with my usual shampoo, and I can feel it making a difference with each use. It makes my hair very hydrated and manageable when I put it in. It of course is still dry when rinsing out, but I have seen an improvement with my hair’s texture after each wash! It’s not an immediate fix, it takes time.
MURFREESBORO , TN
Loveeee the smell of this one and its great if you have fine hair as long as you use it mid length to the ends. Can tell a difference in my ends any time I let it set in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing.
Lake View, NY
I just splurged and purchased the big bottle and I LOVE it! It is worth the money. This conditioner has really helped my hair become more strong, moisturized, and healthier. It feels great when you put it on and leaves hair feeling great! I love it!
Columbiana
I love this product after only one wash it feels better. Bad and bougie smells wonderful even the next day. I only used a quarter of what I was using of my old conditioner and it was enough.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
IGK is my favorite hair line! Own every single product but I really wanted to try a shampoo and conditioner. I love the expensive leave in conditioner so once I saw these coming out I knew I would like them. Im obsessed with the smell of their products. They are right up my ally! Most expensive hair products have a strong chemical perfume smell. This smell is hard to explain but its peppery and warm. I think its the amla oil that Im loving. I had been using VERB shampoo and conditioner and didn't realize how dry it was making my hair, and my scalp was so itchy. Once I used this I was like woah, what a difference! My hair is so much softer and healthier. I really wanted the shampoo during the sale too but it was sold out so I have to pick that one up when its back in stock! I love this. I feel like I will go through it pretty fast though. Thats $50 for the shampoo and conditioner!
Walnut Creek, CA
I love using this conditioner on my thick, dry, wavy hair because it really moisturizes and a little goes a long way. Also helped with detangling when I had extensions
Washington , DC
I love IGK but this stuff was not good. It made my hair so so greasy. I would dry my hair and it would look like there was an oil slick in it. I was super disappointed.

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email