BeautyHairHair ColorIGK
Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz

IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz

by IGK

#9 in Hair Highlights

A transfer-resistant, temporary color spray to create the perfect sunkissed highlights. No ombre? No problem. Inspired by the Amaro Instagram filter, this formula creates the perfect sunkissed effect by adding subtle dimension, highlights, and pigment exactly where you want them no commitment required. The one-of-kind results are luscious and last only as long as you like, and the transfer-resistant formula washes out easily. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Utilizing innovative pigment technology that blends into hair not the opaque result seen in normal temporary hair sprays this buildable formula allows you to apply more for bolder color. It contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection.

I know its states transfer resistance . I am concerned with it transferring onto clothes. Has anyone had that experience?
Anyone know if the company discontinued this product? Can’t find it in any Sephora’s in my area in Canada. Please help!
How does it work, I have dark brown hair.
Start your review of IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz!
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz uploaded by Yoshira R.
IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz uploaded by Yoshira R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is straight up gold glitter! Like if you’re within two feet of a person you’re going to wonder why they have glitter in their hair or if they were doing something festive. I tried to take a picture of it, but in pictures it actually looks like highlights 🙄 So this is great if you want gold glitter hair for like a party, or fun, just for kids etc. and especially for photos. Because in this pics you can’t see the glitter at all. I’m thinking it would also look cute with a gold themed makeup look. I might try it tomorrow or sometime soon and I’ll update pics with the full look 🍯 🐝 💛
Nicole F.
Sartell, MN
IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz uploaded by Nicole F.
Personally this is one of those items that you could either take it or leave that it's not my favorite and I'm gonna explain why.. [ I also want to note that when I was using Product I should have section my hair and put it in slowly but I kind of went fast]. So the spray doesn't smell bad which is good I was concerned it was gonna stink really bad.. Because I'm not the greatest with doing my hair in general this was kind of a struggle to get both sides to be somewhat even.. When putting the spray on I put a towel around my shoulders and I'm glad I did because it did get onto the towel.. Over all I just wasn't the biggest fan of this however it did do what it said it was going to do.. I guess I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to change their hair without dyeing it.
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz uploaded by Jennifer S.
IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz uploaded by Jennifer S.
I never knew this kind of product existed until I bought this. It’s pretty cool. Spray on highlights / ombré. Perfect sun-kissed locks, super easy. Just spray where you want it lighter. In strands or just the ends for a true ombré effect. Then brush it thru. IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz
Adriana A.
IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz uploaded by Adriana A.
I have very dark brown hair, and this gave it incredibly beautiful highlights! I was worried about unevenness because I was just spraying but it blends so beautifully into hair. I waved my hair then added some from a third way down to the end, adding more to the ends, and it gave my hair incredible dimension. I have never been able to commit to true highlights or balayage in the past, so this is a perfect alternative.
Diana A.
IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz uploaded by Diana A.
It did what I needed it to do- redden my light brown hair for a day, after it was put up, for a costume. Think of it as hairspray mixed with bronzer. Cover your clothes when you’re spraying, and don’t touch it til it sets, but it should stay after that until you wash. Color notes: for me it was a dark, slightly purpley auburn. I had expected a brighter red.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This company impresses me with every product that I try. I've never used anything close to this product so I can't compare it to anything. That alone is impressive but this product is an easy way to change up your hair without commitment I love their packaging and product names. This looks great on the counter and I love using it it just makes me happy.
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray 5 oz uploaded by Ashley S.
Literally just discovered this at Sephora and I'm in LOVE. This spray ombré is especially great if you have brown hair because it sprays on as a gold/rose gold. The color is strong without leaving your hair stiff like with other spray-on color. It looks very natural from afar and up close you can see the glitter that makes up the color. Hair has a nice sheen once sprayed. Be sure to spray away from clothes (it does wash out) and be aware you might see some sparkles every once in awhile while it is in your hair. Color will remain so long as you keep your hair dry.
Liz G.
Asbury Park, NJ
LOVE this spray. It goes on so pigmented and doesn't leave my hair crusty or crunchy like other spray colors I've used. The color is really natural, and it comes out as more of a coppery color. Definitely excited to keep using this!
Brittney B.
Minnesota
Okay, so this is dope. I had pretty low expectations for this since I've had pretty bad experiences with temporary hair color - it usually feels so gritty and awful - this was so good though! The color is a pretty metallic rose gold, so it's subtle but adds dimension to my dark hair.
Carina P.
Etters, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a cool product! I have jet black hair and sometimes (mostly in the summer) I like to get a lighter tone throughout! This is the easiest non damaging way to do it! It smells like the beach and glistens perfectly! I love this product! Easy to wash out