IGK 330,000 Feet Volume Shampoo uploaded by Venus O.IGK 330,000 Feet Volume Shampoo uploaded by Venus O.

BY IGK

This feather-light volumizing shampoo is your ticket to sky-high volume and insane body. Its genius formula detangles, hydrates and softens while leaving lengths bouncier, fuller and suppler.

A lightweight volumizing shampoo to give hair volume, bounce, and body.

How To Use:

1. Massage into wet hair, focusing on the roots.
  2. Rinse thoroughly.
  3. For full-bodied softness, follow with 30,000 Feet Conditioner.

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica Silylate, Bentonite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Tapioca Starch, Silica, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Benzophenone-4, Water, Sodium Methoxy PEG-16 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I am completely in love with this shampoo! I have extremely thin fine hair and everything I have used in the past always weighed down my hair and made it look so greasy. Since I have started using this my hair is so full and healthy looking. This has become my go to and I am forever a fan!! I highly recommend this whole line!!
Kat J.
Definitely didn’t give me the volume it claimed to. For the record, my hair is thin and straight, and although I don’t expect any miracles from volumizing products like these, I do expect SOME results.

This shampoo (used with the matching conditioner) did not add any sort of body or volume to my hair. In fact, I felt like I had to wash my hair the very next day because it inexplicably weighed my hair down and made it feel somewhat dirty. I at least expected clean hair after using this (it is a shampoo after all), maybe I expected too much,... Not to mention, the bottle is quite pricey for what you get. I’m happy I only had a sample packet of this. I would not buy it.
Christy M.
Plano, TX
I thought this worked well for getting the product really cleaned out of your hair. If you need the moisture, I’d opt for a the hydrating conditioner though. It smells great, and it didn’t disturb my color.
Samantha K.
I hate the smell! BUT, it works pretty well. It has a different consistency than other shampoos. It’s thicker, and I think that’s why it works so well. It gives the hair a thicker look and texture. I really like Igk
Paige C.
Largo, FL
First off let me tell you the smell is amazing wow it is. It makes my hair feel so healthy and smells good. I tell and gives me volume for sure. Go out get it or order it you will be very happy you did.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I really enjoyed using this, the scent is really nice, and it sticks in my hair for a while after use. It feels like it really cleans my hair without being harsh, or making it too squeaky clean. My hair is really fine, super bleached and color treated, and damaged. My hair is hot coral and purple, it didnt fade my color..which is a big deal for me. Its sulfate free and this also didnt make my hair oily fast either. I tend to be on the olier side of the hair spectrum, and this didnt give me any issues...I don't  do anything fancy as far as my blowdry goes..but it certainly doesnt weigh my hair down. If you round brush dry, or even use a denman brush for extra volume with directional drying I think you'll be good. Otherwise you can always try drying your hair upside down a little for some extra volume with minimal effort. I love the fragrance though..
Contains the IGK New York scent - sophisticated notes of:BLACK PEPPER, BLACKBERRIES, DEWY VIOLET, GERANIUM, AND LEATHER ACCORD
 additional things to know are :
CONDITIONING AND COLOR SAFE, UV AND HEAT PROTECTION, GLUTEN FREE, NO PARABENS OR SULFATES, FORMULATED WITHOUT MINERAL OIL, VEGETARIAN AND CRUELTY FREE
Amie B.
Greenwood, IN
I have loved every IGO hair product I’ve used. They are effective but light. This shampoo makes my hair feel clean without stripping it. Highly recommend for people with thin hair like myself.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this shampoo! Gave my hair good volume, smells good, and you don’t need very much product to clean hair! Would recommend this. Price is high but leaves hair looking like it left the salon!
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I treid this last night in a sample size that I got from Sephora from ordering off the internet and I am going out to day to get another bottle. It made my hair sooo soft and it smells amazing. It gave my hair a little vlume and my ends seem to feel less dry. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because the price is a little more than I would usually pay for shampoo
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,383 reviews
If there's one thing to say about IGK they definitively get smell 100% correct. Their products all smell amazing. I used this with my normal conditioner that is for color treated hair and I could tell a difference. Not a huge difference but I have extremely fine limp hair so any volume at all is welcome. I felt like this made it easier to blow out my hair as well
Amanda S.
York, PA
Is this more a drying shampoo or moisturizing? How does it smell?
Chelsea S.
Does this shampoo keep your hair voluminous all day or will your hair go flat within the first couple hours?
Robin B.
Brooklyn
Has anyone tried both IGK 330,000 Feet Volume Shampoo and the IGK 1995 2-in-1 Shampoo & Texturizer ? Which did you like better? Did you tell any difference in regard to texture and volume increase for thin, fine hair? Appreciate the help & answers!!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
How well does this cleanse? Is it over drying on the scalp?
Sarah L.
Coconut Grove, FL
What are the pros and cons?