IGK 330,000 Feet Volume Shampoo

by IGK

This feather-light volumizing shampoo is your ticket to sky-high volume and insane body. Its genius formula detangles, hydrates and softens while leaving lengths bouncier, fuller and suppler.

A lightweight volumizing shampoo to give hair volume, bounce, and body.

How To Use:

1. Massage into wet hair, focusing on the roots.
  2. Rinse thoroughly.
  3. For full-bodied softness, follow with 30,000 Feet Conditioner.

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica Silylate, Bentonite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Tapioca Starch, Silica, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Benzophenone-4, Water, Sodium Methoxy PEG-16 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Has anyone tried both [product:igk-30000-volume-shampoo-8-oz] and the [product:igk-1995-2-in-1-shampoo-texturizer-6-oz-177-ml] ? Which did you like better? Did you tell any difference in regard to texture and volume increase for thin, fine hair? Appreciate the help & answers!!
Is this more a drying shampoo or moisturizing? How does it smell?
How well does this cleanse? Is it over drying on the scalp?
Start your review of IGK 330,000 Feet Volume Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
I bought this shampoo because my hair is very thin and needs volume, honestly I love how manageable leaves my hair and so clean, the scent is amazing because is not a strong or fruity one ( not that there is anything wrong with that) but is more like a soft and elegant fragrance, that it does last, it makes a good lather. But at the same time is a very pricey product and [email protected] price it should bring more amount and dona better job with the volume, that’s the reason I’m only giving 4 stars ⭐️
Goodrich, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell is phenomenal and it lasts throughout most of the day! The volume factor itself is noticeable if you’re consistent. It’s quite funny so you need very, very little compared to a normal amount of shampoo. It leaves your scalp feeling clean and the look of your hair itself has a clean look! The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is that I think it might not have enough hydration for someone with dry hair—like myself.
This is a good shampoo to use throughout the week. As your sole shampoo, it’s extremely drying with continued use. I have thin hair, but a lot of it, and I would use this almost as a clarifying shampoo rather than a daily shampoo. It does get your hair clean, but it does make my ends feel dry if I use it more than twice in a row.
This is by far my favorite volume shampoo that has actually made a visible difference when i use it. I have super fine, damaged, color treated hair and this gives just the right amount of volume at my root and doesnt weigh my hair down at all. Also doesnt make my roots feel heavy with product to get that volume
Burnsville, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for about a month, and so far it’s working well! The smell is great and it does make a difference when styling my hair. Even when I air dry my hair it has a bounce to it. I will definitely keep using this and repurchase when I run out! [product:igk-330,000-feet-volume-shampoo]
Silver Spring, MD
For the price, this isn’t worth it. It doesn’t really add volume; it just dried my hair out. The scent is pleasant but overpowering. I will say a little does go a long way. A bottle, washing my hair every other day, lasted 5 months. But, again, it dried my hair out and left it limp.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite shampoo for thickness and volume is the Bumble and bumble Thickening line but this is a good second. It gives a good clean and leaves my hair fu but maybe a little dry. The scent isn’t my favorite, but I don’t mind it. Doesn’t keep me from using it.
Toms River, NJ
This product is great. The smell is unbelievable and it lasted all day long for me. Not a cheaper shampoo for sure. Not sold in drugstores. Hair felt clean and I had volume after blow drying. I would 1000% recommend This product.
Plymouth, MA
Omg. Literally when my hair dried after using this for the first time I couldn’t stop staring and feeling my hair because it literally looked amazing!! My curls were so volumized I fell in love and bought a jumbo bottle
San Diego, CA
Oh my gosh! This shampoo is a must have! My absolute favorite! I lost hope in all volumizing shampoos but this changed my life! I’m forever IGK fan now! This makes your hair so strong and soft, I’m in love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyn
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried both IGK 330,000 Feet Volume Shampoo and the IGK 1995 2-in-1 Shampoo & Texturizer ? Which did you like better? Did you tell any difference in regard to texture and volume increase for thin, fine hair? Appreciate the help & answers!!
Ross G. • il y a 4 mois
Hi!!! I have use the 30000 volume shampoo and conditioner... my honest opinion is that I like both because they leave my hair clean and smooth, the scent or fragrance is really nice also, somewhat light but at the same time you can notice and is not overpowering, just clean and really nice... but when it comes to performance; in my case didn’t help with volume, I have very thin hair and I didn’t see doing anything with the volume which was the purpose of spending 50.00 on both bottles, that by the way, in my very humble opinion should be bigger and should bring more product for the $25 that you are paying for each of them. With that said, I don’t see my self buying them again, because I have use cheaper brands that have done a better job with my hair volume.... hope this helps 😉