BY IGK

Add major life to flat, fine or thin locks with 30,000 Feet’s lightweight volumizing formula that infuses maximum lift without weighing hair down.

A volumizing conditioner that infuses maximum lift without weighing hair down, nourishing and detangling for static-free hair.

How To Use:

1. Work through wet hair from mid-lengths to ends.
  2. Leave on for one to two minutes and rinse.
  3. For baby fine hair, try using 30,000 Feet Volume Conditioner before shampooing for maximum buoyancy.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isododecane, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Stearamine Oxide, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Cyperus Esculentus Root Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trideceth-12, Glycerin, C11-15 Pareth-7, BHT, Cetrimonium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysilicone-15, Laureth-9, Quaternium-95, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance.

IGK 30,000 Volume Conditioner 8 oz

Start your review of IGK 30,000 Volume Conditioner 8 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Silver Spring, MD
This left my hair beyond limp and frizzy. My hair was a mess with this one. It is super pricey and not at all effective. The formula for this one did not live up to the hype. I had to stop using after a few washes. This was not worth the money at all. Never again.
Palm Springs, CA
I find this conditioner to be really nice. it's thicker than i thought it was going to be..which made me a little nervous because I thought it might be too heavy..but it was fine, and it didnt make me oilier. It didnt weigh my hair down..and i only needed a little bit of it. Since its a volumising product its not OVERLY conditioning, but also conditioning enough to not leave me with ANY static!!!!! I am over the MOON about that! it smells wonderful, and even though it's expensive, i really like it.  You can actually use this in a multitude of ways.. so you can leave it on for 2 minutes and rinse, for a deeper treatment you can use it once a week as a masque and leave on for 10 minutes. And finally for lighter conditioning but major reparative benefits..use the conditioner first and then shampoo.

I have thin hair and I was looking for a good shampoo and conditioner to make it look more volumized and I have to say I'm very disappointed. It is safe for color treated hair which I liked but it made my hair feel very dry and I didn't see much of a difference for how much it costs. Someone else may have better luck but this shampoo and conditioner is not for me.
This conditioner is absolutely amazing​ when used with the shampoo. I tend to use conditioners on my ends, but a little goes a long ways when using it near the roots, and it doesn't leave the hair feeling greasy or oily. And the scent is perfect
Igk has to be my new favorite brand. I have to admit, I purchase many of the dry shampoos and styling items. However, I have tried a sample of this conditioner and really liked it. I didn’t dry my hair bc right now, it’s summer and I have my weird seasonal psoriasis (so I need my special tea tree stuff) and with alopecia, dermatologist recommend not drying hair, when trying to regrow hair. With that said, air drying still have my 1/2 wavy curls and 1/2 tight curls nice volume, nice bounce, nice sheen.

I’m definitely going to try this in the winter when my scalp does have itchy problems. By then, my hair in my bald spot will be longer so I can start using a hair dry again (every other two days, whoo hooo!)!
1,454 reviews
Definitely didn’t give me the volume it claimed to. For the record, my hair is thin and straight, and although I don’t expect any miracles from volumizing products like these, I do expect SOME results.

This conditioner (used with the matching shampoo) did not add any sort of body or volume to my hair. In fact, I felt like I had to wash my hair the very next day because it inexplicably weighed my hair down. Not to mention, the bottle is quite pricey for what you get. I’m happy I only had a sample packet of this. I would not buy it.
Peoria , AZ
I’ve tried this as a sample at Sephora before and while it worked really well for the hours it lasted, I feel like the price is just too much for the size of the bottle. It smelled really good and definitely helped with the volume!
Columbus , OH
My go to for when I’m planning a night out. It is on the pricer side but I used to just buy conditioners at target for 6.99$. The smell of the product makes me think that I just got my hair done. Overall was satisfied just not with the price.
Zephyrhills, FL
I was not a big fan of this brand. For my broken and damaged hair it did very little for me and seemed to make it harder to comb out the tangles. Great price if you have perfect hair.
Summit
Great product and product line. Lots to pick from and definitely does the job that it says it supposed to. I'd recommend this anyone in need of this

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email