BeautyNailNail Careigel
Impeccable Soak Off Gel No-Wipe Top Coat + Base Coat 05 oz

IGEL Impeccable Soak Off Gel No-Wipe Top Coat + Base Coat 0.5 oz

by igel

IGEL Gel Soak Off Top + Base Coat 0.5 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IGEL Impeccable Soak Off Gel No-Wipe Top Coat + Base Coat 0.5 oz!
Laura E.
Tulalip, WA
IGEL Impeccable Soak Off Gel No-Wipe Top Coat + Base Coat 0.5 oz uploaded by Laura E.
I love these. They go on easily and aren't as runny as some of the other top and base coats I've tried for gel polish. They seem to be a little thicker which obviously keeps them from running. There is hardly any smell and are an all around joy to use. I would recommend these to everyone!
Rochelle G.
Harvey, LA
IGEL Impeccable Soak Off Gel No-Wipe Top Coat + Base Coat 0.5 oz uploaded by Rochelle G.
Great product. I use it for everything. I’ve tried different brands but this ones still stays above the rest. Igel normally runs a 60% off sale making this great product a bargain and a steal. I have back up bottles and I don’t see myself changing to any other ones anytime soon.
Kerry K.
Lexington, KY
IGEL Impeccable Soak Off Gel No-Wipe Top Coat + Base Coat 0.5 oz uploaded by Kerry K.
Love the price of this set. The "no wipe" top coat is perfect. Both are easy to use for at-home manicures even by a beginner. Would definitely purchase again.
Stephanie I.
Poinciana, FL
IGEL Impeccable Soak Off Gel No-Wipe Top Coat + Base Coat 0.5 oz uploaded by Stephanie I.
I love this Gel base and top coat so much! I use it religiously on my nails! Very user friendly and it cute so shiny. The only thing is I can’t see when I’m running out of gel lol!
Brianna H.
Rome, GA
IGEL Impeccable Soak Off Gel No-Wipe Top Coat + Base Coat 0.5 oz uploaded by Brianna H.
I love iGel beauty!! The Gel base and no cleanse/no wipe top coat is top notch!! They are always having discounts like 60% off. The gel top coat, you don't have to do anything but cure under the lamp and it's perfectly shiny!! I have purchased the dip power and the gel polishes too and they are wonderful. Check them out, you won't regret it if you love doing nails like I do.
Kina J.
Aubrey, TX
My absolute favorite nail brand! Prices are incredibly reasonable and I’m obsessed! They have the best deals!
Desiree H.
Such a great base and top coat. No sticky residue, and leaves nails super shiny. I never have any issues with chipping or lifting
Adrianne H.
Austin, IN
I like that you don't have to wipe the top coat off as soon as you're done curing, I don't always remember so I've had problems with my nails getting clumpy with fuzz with the regular top coat.

Looking for your answer?