BY IFROGZ #36 in Cell Phone Chargers

The golite lights your way and quickly charges your smartphone. The 2600mah modeldelivers enough portable power to charge virtually any smartphone, while the 7800mah version can charge everything from smartphones to tablets. Simply plug your device into its usb outlet and enjoy fast, convenient recharging. The golite is also designed to be easy to pack. Sleek and small, it goes anywhere and delivers when you need it. And with its bright led flashlight, youll never be stuck searching in the dark for your keys or that rogue paper you need. Never be frustrated by a dead battery again! Pick up a golite today and enjoy a lifetime of portable... see more...

Idalia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great gadget to keep in your purse or pocket especially if your always on the go like I am! As long as it's charged it will give your phone an extra battery life. I use it with my iPhone 6 plus. Doesn't work as well with android, gives my galaxy edge about 3/4 of a charge at best.
Karim K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I am Karim Khalid I am from Egypt I have 15 years I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work