BY IFROGZ

Noise-isolating Flat anti-tangle cord In-line single-button remote/mic Sleek, comfortable, beautiful. The InTone earphones smooth surface rests comfortably on the ear and the 14mm drivers deliver vibrant sound. The flat tangle-resistant cable also comes in bright colors that complement your style. The InTone also feature a 1-button remote/mic to pause/play your music and take calls. Single button remote/microphone is compatible with Apple®, BlackBerry®, Android™ and most other media devices with a 3.5mm jack. Manufacturer: ZAGG, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: IF-ITN-GRN Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. zagg.com Brand Name: ifrogz Product Line: InTone Product Name: InTone EarBuds With Mic Green Product Type: Earset Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Features: Noise Isolation Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Earpiece: Driver Type: Neodymium Microphone: Microphone Design: On-cable Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: Green Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Makayla Y.
Fogelsville, PA
I did not have a great experience with these ear buds. They broke within 3 weeks of owning them. I was not happy about it because the sound was great and so was the mic. I will give them another try eventually, because I like to look on the plus side and maybe I just got a bad set.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
I honestly really like these earbuds. They lasted me a long time and I liked how the sound. I got these at Marshall's and they were really affordable. They are also super fashionable and cute. I recommend these to anyone that needs some earbuds.
Elizabeth R.
I absolutely love these headphones!! I can put them in and not hear a thing around me!! they block out the noise around me so well, allows me to be able to get so much more work done when I have them in. ADHD. is not my friend!
Emily B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These are very reliable headphones. I love the design of them. They are very comfortable too! Not too big or too small, just perfect! I even accidentally washed and dried my clothes with them in my pocket and they survived. I will definitely buy another!
Kiara O.
Brooklyn Park
They don't work with iPhone...well they do but Siri keeps coming up by itself and the headphones randomly stop and play and also skip my songs by itself. When they DO work, the sound is great. And they look amazing😌😊
Alondra I.
I loved the fit of these earbuds but they broke easily. Within a month of me having them, they stopped playing the sound correctly. For the price of them (usually around $20) I would rather buy $9 ones- they're just as good of sound.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
I have owned probably around 10 pairs of ifrogz in my lifetime. I always end up losing them somehow! I love these earbuds because of how comfortable they are, most earbuds irritate my ear! I also like their price as well as the durability.
Kelly S.
Battle Creek, MI
My 14 year old was happy with these earbuds. We go through a lot of earbuds in our house, as they get pretty beat up. These lasted quite a while. Great sound quality.
Doris R.
Yelm, WA
Got these for my daughter for school. They go on pretty easy and saound clarity is not to bad. She liked the color choices. Packaging was a little hard to get into.
Edwin  H.
Brooklyn, NY
The sound is very crisp and clear. And my wife loves the colors of her new headphones. The mic works great and for half the price of the Apple ones!