BY IFROGZ

Ifrogz IFLTRC-PK0 Audio Little Rockers Accs Pink see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie M.
I know these are supposed to be safe for little ears, but I had to return them due to them being too low. With the sound all the way turned up you could barely hear anything. The only reason why I gave it two stars is because they were really cute, and my 5 year old daughter said they were comfortable.
Danielle T.
This product was definitely worth it for the price. I bought them for my daughter and she loves them, and I even use them once in awhile if mine aren't around. The sound is good and is very clear. They are comfortable and don't give me a headache like most headphones. Would buy again
Jennifer D.
Hobart, OK
I bought these for my daughter and they have lasted her for almost a year now. The sound is pretty good for the price and is better than ear bubs for little kids. They are simple to use since you just have to plug them in. I would recommend them to others
Jessica M.
Marlborough, MA
These headphones I bought as a gift for my daughter and she's had them almost 5 years ! The cord is long enough and they are very loud so she uses them on a low volume ! I got these head phones at Marshalls around Christmas time! I will be looking for them this year for some for myself.
Alix M.
Amarillo, TX
Pretty good, I wanted over the ear headphones for a while now and these fit my needs. When I'm listening to music I can't hear anything else, but when I'm just wearing them I still hear muffled sounds.
Jessica O.
Fairfield, IL
I loved these headphones they were perfect for my children. The features they have were just what I was looking for. The only draw back, they didn't last long. 4 months in and they quit working.
Julie A.
Tulsa, OK
I love these headphones! They're cute, stylish, and have great sound quality! The price was reasonable. Ifrogz is a great, quality brand, and this product doesn't disappoint.
Lisa W.
My daughter really likes these. They are comfortable which is important since she's very sensitive to stuff on her ears etc. So far they've held up well to rough play.
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
I bought these for my 11 year old daughter and she loves them. They are quite large so I know she won't lose them which is a major bonus. They are very well priced and work wonderfully
Hillary C.
They worked well, but my daughter broke them within two days of heavy use. Still gave four stars because she is a four year old. and four year olds can do some damage.