Ifrogz IFLTRC-BL0 Audio Little Rockers Bluaccs

by ifrogz

Ifrogz IFLTRC-BL0 Audio Little Rockers Bluaccs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ifrogz IFLTRC-BL0 Audio Little Rockers Bluaccs!
Old Bridge, NJ
Absolutely love these headphones! Not only do they look really nice but they deliver great quality sound!
I was sold on these because they were comfortable and limited the volume levels for my little ones' ears.
Milwaukee , WI
Got these For my sister this Christmas hopefully she likes them . They look like the quality is very good
Orlando, FL
My daughter really likes her headphones. she can block out the noise and it has a really clear sound
Adorable and functional. Great color and sound not too heavy for kids to wear and sturdy when dropped
Spring creek, NV
Amazing sound in a beautiful pink package! My daughter love them so much I can't get them off her lol
South Point, OH
Adorable! Very comfortable for little ones to wear! Very clear and precise sound. No noise pollution.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE HOW PERFECT IT IS AND COMFORTABLE .YOU WILL LOVE IT TRUST ME AND IT IS GREAT DURING OUTDOORS
It is great and very cute. I think it is very beautiful. I recommend for people with personality.
Prattville, AL
Brought these head phones for my 4 year to use with her tablet. And God knows it was worth it.

Looking for your answer?