Ifrogz IFLTRC-BL0 Audio Little Rockers Bluaccs

by ifrogz

Ifrogz IFLTRC-BL0 Audio Little Rockers Bluaccs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ifrogz IFLTRC-BL0 Audio Little Rockers Bluaccs!
Tulsa, OK
I love these headphones! They're cute, stylish, and have great sound quality! The price was reasonable. Ifrogz is a great, quality brand, and this product doesn't disappoint.
My daughter really likes these. They are comfortable which is important since she's very sensitive to stuff on her ears etc. So far they've held up well to rough play.
Boise, ID
I was looking for a set of phones with a pillow like ear surround and this one was great. I chose it because of the color but was genuinely happy with the product.
Monroe, MI
Daughter got these for the holidays. I love them and I am going to steal them or get my own. These are great for listening to music on anything while working around the house or doing homework.
Minneola, KS
I bought these for my 11 year old daughter and she loves them. They are quite large so I know she won't lose them which is a major bonus. They are very well priced and work wonderfully
Buckhannon, WV
I bought these for my son but he doesn't use them much. They are very cheaply made. The wire came out of his within a few months. I would recommend a different brand.
They worked well, but my daughter broke them within two days of heavy use. Still gave four stars because she is a four year old. and four year olds can do some damage.
Daughter loved the style they were very cute. Sadly we had to return them because unless they were used in a very quiet room you couldn't hear anything from it.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Bought these for a trip to florida. My daughter loved them. Said the sound was very clear and now muffled at all. Very comfortable on the head. Was affordable
Mangham, LA
I got these for my son for Christmas and he loved them. You can change the design on the headphones. The best kind for kids because they don't get too loud.

Looking for your answer?