Ifrogz IFLTRC-BL0 Audio Little Rockers Bluaccs

by ifrogz

Ifrogz IFLTRC-BL0 Audio Little Rockers Bluaccs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ifrogz IFLTRC-BL0 Audio Little Rockers Bluaccs!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoKingsburg , CA
I bought these for my daughter and she loves the,! the color selection is really good and the quality of the earphones are up there. i haven't had any problems with them shorting out (and my daughter is really rough on them at times) i am going to be purchasing another pair for my son really soon!
4 years agoPanama City, FL
My son uses these for his kids edition kindle fire and he absolutely loves them. He can't keep ear buds in his ears because they're so small still, (he's only 6) but these fit perfect over his ears and are very comfy for him!
4 years agoPine Grove, LA
I bought these for my 4 year old on Black Friday. They are a great quality for a great price. I love that they can only go to a certain volume level and she loves she doesn't have to turn her tablet down. They were a different color, though,pink and white with butterflies.
4 years agoGreen Bay, WI
I picked up a pair of these for my son to use when he is playing on the tablet. He loves them. They are comfortable for him. He likes he can change out the sides and make them look different. I like that they are durable and not overly loud on his ears
4 years agoBoise, ID
I was looking for a set of phones with a pillow like ear surround and this one was great. I chose it because of the color but was genuinely happy with the product.
4 years agoMonroe, MI
Daughter got these for the holidays. I love them and I am going to steal them or get my own. These are great for listening to music on anything while working around the house or doing homework.
3 years agoBuckhannon, WV
I bought these for my son but he doesn't use them much. They are very cheaply made. The wire came out of his within a few months. I would recommend a different brand.
4 years ago
Daughter loved the style they were very cute. Sadly we had to return them because unless they were used in a very quiet room you couldn't hear anything from it.
4 years agoJoplin, MO
As a mom, I am leery on allowing my children to use Headphones. I got my children these and thankfully, they are not too loud and are also soft for them.
4 years agoPittsburgh, PA
The headphones themselves have held up pretty good being for a 6 year old. But the little snap on decorations on the side only lasted a few weeks.