BY IFROGZ

Ifrogz IF-WNG-RED Audio Flex Wing With Micaccs Red see more...

Erin N.
The Ifrogz brand has never let me down and has another winner with these earbuds!! I do NOT like EARBUDS in general as my ears tend to be on the small side and regular earbuds either fall out or overpower my ear canal and hurt after some time. Ifrogz on the other hand, do not!! This set of ear buds are comfortable for long work out sessions. Keep surrounding noise blocked out so I can focus on my podcasts and music, conversations and videos as I work out or just relax. These are not only functional and comfortable but durable! I definitely recommend!!
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
They're headphones, you plus them in and they play music. The sound is clean and both sides have been working for over 6 months. Just take care of them, keep them out of the dryer and make sure you don't wrap them up too tightly or you will compromise the wiring inside.
Noor A.
Beaverton, OR
Most comfortable headphones I own. They deliver great sound quality and also block the noise around. I use it everyday for calls and music. they sit fit in the ear making it easy to go around without any worries.
Erin P.
Byron, GA
These ear phones work great. They fit in my ear very easily and they didn't make my ears hurt like some other ear phones I've used. They gave great sound and clarity. They're definitely worth buying!!
Jennifer W.
Lodi, CA
These are great for when I am at the gym or cleaning my house. I like how the fit comfortably in my ear. They also have a great color. The sound comes out perfectly.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
Great headphones for the price. I use them to jog, and they stay in place the entire run. They have great sound quality. My only complaint is that within a few months one of the wires was shorting, but again, I am very active with them.
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
Got these for my dad to go with his new iPod touch. the iPod was red so he wanted everything to match. these work just fine for him and all uses that he need them for
Janae c.
Euclid, OH
These earbuds are so comfortible inside my ears . the fact that i has mi caccs i awesome .and the sound quality a great these lasted me for about 4 1/2 years
Sandra S.
Got these at Walmart cause I needed something quick and cheap... They turned out to sound really good though! Sounds like skull candy but only $10!!
Nylah C.
Pompano Beach, FL
These earphones are amazing. They are pretty loud. They are extremely comfortable and they do not tangle as easy as most earphones.