BY IFROGZ

ZAGG INC - IFROGZ IF-WNG-BLK IFROGZ AUDIO FLEX WING WITH MIC see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trish M.
Perry, AR
I actually bought this for my daughter but she has let me borrow them once and I think I'll be getting me a pair. These ear buds are comfortable to wear the ear piece comes with several different size ear buds and different size flex wings which helps to keep your ear buds in your ear while you jog, dance, bend over, ride your bike, or any other activity that you normally would have to restrict wearing other ear buds. Other ear buds are also bad about getting twisted or tangled up while your wearing them, these don't because the cord is flat and not rounded. I would definitely recommend getting a pair if you are the active type and need comfortable ear buds that will stay in place while you get your groove on.
Lillie G.
Mc Leansville, NC
I love these!! They are my favorite color. I enjoy using them to listen to music. They block out sound and work very well. I got them from Walmart. I recommend these earbuds. I got them for a good price. I would buy again. They haven't broke at all and I've had them for a long time.
Danielle B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I use these particular headphones for my work computer. They get the job done. I like the little flex wind on them...holds them in-place in my ear. You'd think since they have a flat cord they won't get tangled but they still do. I'd possibly buy again if these stopped working. Not sure.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
I love these things! I have really small ear holes and that makes it difficult to find ear buds that don't hurt me. These are wonderful and make it comfortable to wear them to the gym and keep them in for long periods of time.
Ashlie H.
Amazing quality for being simple ear buds. Great sound quality, no fuzziness or sound distortion. Very easy to use, just plug them in & you're all set. I purchased them through Amazon.
Samantha L.
I really wasn't expecting these ear phones to work or be any good. surprisingly i was wrong so know i am really glad that i bought them. so if anyone has felt the same way as I did i recommend that you give them a try.
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA
My girls love these headphones. The main problem is that they do not last long. I thought it was just my girls being rough, but a friend said her kids didn't last long either
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
I love these headphones, I bought my pair for th gym about a year ago & they've held up nicely, they're so comfortable to wear and the music plays very crisp.
Nicole J.
New Port Richey, FL
Pretty good. My fiances goes through headphones pretty quickly because he is rough on them. These lasted quite a while, were comfortable and easy to use.
Victoria R.
Plano, TX
Awesome! These actually stay in my ears because of the little flexible wing on top. Comes with three sizes of ear buds and wings, so you can get a great fit. I've never had luck keeping earbuds in because of my tiny ears--these actually fit comfortably and don't fall out.

Sound quality is perfectly fine, though the inline control is difficult to use accurately (in that it is so tiny). Overall wonderful product!