BY IFROGZ

Ifrogz IF-ITN-PRP Audio Intone With Mic Accs Purple see more...

Viviann J.
Columbus, OH
I brought these earbuds in pink and they broke within 2 weeks. I took them back and returned them to have the same thing happen!!!!! never again
isabella V.
Great sound. I don't hear a thing when I have them on which is good for when you want to relax and shut off the world. Love the color.
Samantha  S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I really like these earphones. I have small ear holes and these fit perfectly and stayed in my ears. The sound was awesome as well.
Trisha S.
San Antonio, TX
Work very good! They're loud enough to hear if you lay them over your ears instead of putting them in. Very very clear crisp sound
Liz o.
Hutchinson , KS
I love these! The music quality is wonderdul and they last a while for someone like me who ruins headphones about every week!
Ginger H.
Scranton, PA
Absolutely fantastic product! The bass and drums are so loud and clear! Honestly sme of the best headphones I've owned.
Jennifer R.
Tumwater, WA
Comfortable, noise cancelling, sweet sound and durable. Can't complain at all and you get to pick great colors too!
Stacy H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have read some bad reviews about these ear buds but they are really nice. The sound quality is great so far.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
These work great. They have a very clear sound and are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time
Allyson T.
Rudy, AR
Love how comfortable these headphones are. They stay in my ear perfectly. The only kind I can use.