BY IFROGZ

Ifrogz IF-ITN-PRP Audio Intone With Mic Accs Purple see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly n.
Love!!!! This headaches don't make my ears hurt not most of them do........
Destiny G.
I brought these last year an I still have them they work great they also have great sound
Ni'sha S.
I like them however after a week the volume decreased. I couldn't stuck with a cheaper brand.
Carrie C.
Necedah, WI
These worked really well for what I needed them for. However they did not last long before they were having problems and I ended up replacing them within a few months. I believe the brand is good and I just got a dud pair.
Zevah S.
las vegas, nv
I got these for my daughter, hoping they will last longer then the others. I really like that they are stronger then others and sound quality is really nice
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
These work great. They have a very clear sound and are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time
Jennifer R.
Tumwater, WA
Comfortable, noise cancelling, sweet sound and durable. Can't complain at all and you get to pick great colors too!
isabella V.
Great sound. I don't hear a thing when I have them on which is good for when you want to relax and shut off the world. Love the color.
Samantha  S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I really like these earphones. I have small ear holes and these fit perfectly and stayed in my ears. The sound was awesome as well.
Marilene A.
Kearny, NJ
I hate the new earbuds that are very popular nowadays. I don't feel as though they were made for my ears. Constantly falling out and what not. These earphones are perfect. Durable. Cute. Long-lasting with normal everyday use.