BY IFROGZ

Ifrogz IF-ITN-PRP Audio Intone With Mic Accs Purple see more...

Shyla C.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
These work great for them being ear buds they have quality sound they are not compatible with android for turning up the volume by the clicker on the cord they can be troublesome to stay in your ear they tend to fall out quite a bit... I bought mine at Wal-Mart they were not pricey and still had quality sound I would possibly buy these again but in a different style in hope of them staying in my ears...
Rebecca F.
These have been my favorite headphones for years now. I love the bright colors they come in and the shape of the bud is perfect for my ear shape! They are comfy and the sound is very clear. My favorite characteristic is that they come with the mic and the volume adjuster on the cord! I have the blue and purple ones and they are so cute! Definitely recommend these! Also they are a good price as well! Could use some more to add to my collection!
Alejandra G.
They did their job as headphones, but weren't as comfortable in my ear. Didn't use for long because the first time I dropped them while I was the gym the left ear piece broke, It just opened up and some pieces fell out. I tired to snap it all back together but it didn't work anymore.
Taylor P.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE THESE HEADPHONES. Of course with all headphones you can't throw them around and be reckless with them or they'll break. Great sound, but I wish the controls on the mic had a next & backwards button for songs. Other than that, great product.
Christina H.
Pendleton, IN
These were terrible headphones, they didn't work from the get-go. the sound was low volume and the 'remote' that was advertised to work with iphones did not work, which was the only reason I bought them over a brand without the remote.
Imani N.
The color is nice and vibrant. It's overall a pretty good headphone. It just isn't compatible with my iPhone 6 plus which I hear happens a lot when you use headphones that don't come with the phone but overall it's decent.
Felipe R.
Winnetka, CA
These little headphones have a banging kick to them. I was like "wow". I was surprise by the sound quality it offers in such a small package. They were a gift but I would so buy them again when ever these give out on me. I use them for the gym and nothing else. Very durable also
Jo'Lynne P.
San Antonio, TX
Although mine were black, i looooooved them. I can turn the music all the way up before a workout and nobody around me could really hear it. These were my favorite headphones until i lost them :(
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
I love these ear buds. I've purchased this specific pair more than once and have enjoyed them immensely! The color gives it a really nice accent, and the sound quality is impressive.
Marilene A.
Kearny, NJ
I hate the new earbuds that are very popular nowadays. I don't feel as though they were made for my ears. Constantly falling out and what not. These earphones are perfect. Durable. Cute. Long-lasting with normal everyday use.