BY IFROGZ

Ifrogz EP-TX-HPK Earpollution Toxix Hot Pink Accs see more...

Jennifer m.
Noblesville, IN
Bought these for my daughter to use instead of earbuds when she's not out and about. She loves them !! Nice fit, comfortable, easily adjusted, not too bulky or heavy. She says the sound quality is great and loves the range of the volume level. They've outlasted all of the other headphones we've purchased in the past, so far. I had never heard of this brand before, so I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality. Will definitely be looking into what other products this brand offers.
Patricia R.
Plant City, FL
The Ifrogz Earpollution are for the most part a great product. The sound is very good with great balance. they sit comfortably on your head and are easily adjusted. The price is not too high, so I would say they are affordable. my only complaint is they are not very durable. I wouldn't buy them again for my 14 y/o son, but would happily buy them again for myself.
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
Love love LOVE The toxix earphones, but they break so easily! The cord shorts out if you even look at it funny. I love the way they feel and sit on my ears, but $20 just to have them short out every month is a bit much. Wish I could find similar ones that have a more durable audio jack connector!
Shaleequa S.
Richmond, VA
I cant give these headphones a good reveiw the only good these headphones have is the style and weight of them . The sound is low and you can hardly tune out your surroundings with these.Don't be in the middle of the city trying to jam with these .They get a thumbs down from me.
Ally B.
Carnation, WA
Not a bad set of headphones. I even give them to my 2 year old daughter to listen to when she can't find hers. The headphones are not too pricey. The volume doesn't get too loud which is nice and the colors are fun. I would definitely recommend these headphones to others.
Margeaux G.
kingston, RI
They broke really easily but when they worked they sounded good. The wire in it was pretty flimsy and I much prefer a higher quality headphone that will last longer and still provide good sound. I don't recommend but buy at your own risk as they are cheap
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
These are great for kids. I purchased 2 pairs of there for my kids. They work well enough and produce good sound quality. My kids were very happy with these, however if you have kids that are very rough on things this isn't for you
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
I purchased these headphones for my 12 year old sister. They are headphones that last they break very easily. They are good for if you just need headphones at the moment.
R A.
Detroit, MI
These headphones are beyond amazing. I never knew I would love these this much. you guys must try these. they work great and will not mess up on you quickly like other headphones do. they fit perfect on the head too. must purchase on if you have not asap.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
I got these for my daughter for Easter because she has been wanting some for a long time. They are very affordable. And she absolutely loves wearing them.