iFrogz EarPollution Plugz Ear Buds - Hot Pink uploaded by Sarah M.

BY IFROGZ

New EPD33HPK Ear Pollution D33 Hot Pink EPD33HPK see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
Perfect earbuds for my daily gym use. 3 different sizes to fit any ears ams awesome at blocking out annoying noise!
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
I love these headphones wish the had an mic. They are pretty loud. They cancelled out most of the noise and feel pretty good in my ears.
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Estos son una esencial para la #beachbag de todos, ya sea para relajarnos mientras se broncean o duramte el viaje
Jasmine S.
Tucson, AZ
These are the best! They're lightweight (of course) and are very simple to use. The sound quality is amazing! They come with 3 or 4 different sized ear plug parts. So you can find the one that works best for you! And best of all they're very amazing quality for the price. Will buy again.
Sara B.
Benton, PA
I use my iFrogz almost every day at work. I work in a call center, so it's important to me that my ear buds block out background noise. These do that perfectly. They are comfortable in my ears for long periods of time.
Elizabeth K.
Jackson, GA
I'm using these earbuds right now. I love them. I just wish that these could come in a light blue. I also wish that they had extra buttons for volume and extras. I bought these from my local Walmart and they work fine.
alyssa b.
Grand Island, NE
I love this product!
i love buying headphones from this brand. they have a wide variety and this type is my favoret. they provide great sound at a great prices. high quality and last a long time. i highly recommend these to anyone
Cala C.
Cleveland , TN
I almost always purchase Skullcandy headphones, however I needed some and was only able to find these ones. They were pretty good, however they weren't as good at isolation noise as I hoped they would be. But, if I was in a pinch I would probably go for these again.
Meghan F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these headphones, they work well, the sound quality is good and they last a long time. Great product for a good price.