iFrogz EarPollution Plugz Ear Buds - Hot Pink uploaded by Sarah M.

BY IFROGZ

New EPD33HPK Ear Pollution D33 Hot Pink EPD33HPK see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sara B.
Benton, PA
I use my iFrogz almost every day at work. I work in a call center, so it's important to me that my ear buds block out background noise. These do that perfectly. They are comfortable in my ears for long periods of time.
Libby  B.
Mc Coll, SC
These were a gift from my husband a couple of years ago. They work extremely well and are very comfortable. I prefer these to Apple earbuds and all others I've tried.
Ella F.
Hollidaysburg, PA
My absolute favorite head phones! They rarely break but when they do I do just buy a new pair and I only have to buy new ones once or twice a year! Great price! Only 9-15 dollars!!
Ashley J.
Springfield, OR
My favorite headphones. Mine always last me ages without any problems. Are very good if you're like me and like to blast your music really loud. Also, the bass is excellent.
Daniella  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Got these for my daughter to use at school, they work better for my ear size though so I kept them. The sound quality is good and when kept away from the kids I'm able see they are worth the cost and durable.
Maggie M.
Taylorsville, NC
What can I say, I love frogs. They have a consistent sound without feedback. The color is super hot!! They hold up even in the gym when you are sweating
Shelby L.
Wellston, OH
These worked fairly well. I do however have a horrible time keeping these kind of earbuds in my ears. So maybe that's why I didn't love these as much.
Dulce G.
Manteca , CA
They were alright they worked perfectly fine until a month in my left earphone stopped working would I purchase them again no because of that reason.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
I Used To Have These In The Same Color
I Also Have DJ Style Headphones By Them Too
I Love Them , I Also Have Wicked Earbuds & Many Skullcandy Earbuds
Melissa M.
Richmond , IL
The one thing I don't like is the wire can break easily not visibly but internal that's my experience anyways but when they worked they were nice