iFrogz EarPollution Plugz Ear Buds - Hot Pink uploaded by Sarah M.

BY IFROGZ

New EPD33HPK Ear Pollution D33 Hot Pink EPD33HPK see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Raye S.
These work pretty well. They have good highs and lows. I do wish that the bass was a little deeper though. If you're just listening to music they're great, but if you want to mix songs or hear certain parts of a song more in depth, they may not be the best for that. They do not last long, within two weeks the left ear lost some of the sound. It did not completely go out, but it's not nearly as loud as it should be.

edit: After not even a a month and a half of having these they do not work at all in either ear.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
I give these a four because they are good earbuds but they never lasted more than a couple months for me and I know I'm not listening to my music too loud. They also have a super basy sound and that's a bit annoying. I don't like feeling like I'm in a cardboard box when trying to listen to music. I will eventually buy them again because they are tolerable and not too awful for the price.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
I go through a pair of these at least once every 3 months and have since stopped buying these after going through 4 pairs. Seriously they just don't last one always stops working and I do take care of them I am not rough with my things but these just don't last with me. They do sound great for the price but for me it's just no longer worth it
Francheska H.
Melrose Park, IL
These'll do the trick at a very reasonable price. The sound on these is pretty great. The bass is awesome along with the clarity in my music. You can find these at Walmart and target. Way cheaper than Beats, will repurchase when mine give out, great for working out if you don't want to use your beats lol
Jasmine S.
Tucson, AZ
These are the best! They're lightweight (of course) and are very simple to use. The sound quality is amazing! They come with 3 or 4 different sized ear plug parts. So you can find the one that works best for you! And best of all they're very amazing quality for the price. Will buy again.
Cala C.
Cleveland , TN
I almost always purchase Skullcandy headphones, however I needed some and was only able to find these ones. They were pretty good, however they weren't as good at isolation noise as I hoped they would be. But, if I was in a pinch I would probably go for these again.
Natalie M.
Imperial Beach, CA
IFrogz EarPollution Plugz Ear Buds are not as good as i thought they would be. They're pretty affordable but they break and stop working so fast. It does not sound that great, you are better off buying something that is better because these are not worth it.
Emily S.
La Grange, TX
Finding earphones that actually work is rare, so whenever I tried these I fell in love. There really comfortable and give a great sound unlike other earphones. There also cheap so you don't have to waste all your money on a pair that don't work.
Irene H.
Ford City, PA
These ear buds are the best of all I have tried in the past. Even with the volume down real low you cannot hear whats going on around you and that is a great thing in my opinion. The only thing i do not like about the ear buds is that sometimes they do not stay in my ears, but other than that they are a great product and I highly recommend them.
alyssa b.
Grand Island, NE
I love this product!
i love buying headphones from this brand. they have a wide variety and this type is my favoret. they provide great sound at a great prices. high quality and last a long time. i highly recommend these to anyone