BY IFROGZ

Bright colors with sleek contours Crisp high-definition stereo sound In-line single-button remote/mic The Coda earbuds feature bright colors, sleek contours, and excellent sound powered by 10mm drivers. These features combine to appeal to a wide demographic of consumers. Single button remote/microphone is compatible with Apple®, BlackBerry®, Android™ and most media devices with a 3.5mm jack. Manufacturer: ZAGG, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: IF-CBD-WHT Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. zagg.com Brand Name: ifrogz Product Line: Coda Buds Product Name: Coda Buds With Mic White Product Type: Earset Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Earpiece: Driver Type: Neodymium Microphone: Microphone Design: On-cable Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: White Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Suzet T.
Spokane , WA
Worked for me! I enjoy the ability to be able to use the mic! Happy with my purchase.
Isabella M.
Love this headphones and the color..the best headphones ever they are very loud and last a long time and the sound is perfect clear and nicee
Jasmine Y.
I like these earphones. They fit well in your ears. I recommended them to my friends. They also come with replacement ear buds.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
I have these in like green and they sound great. Had a good sound and bass too.
Ashlyn B.
I feel like these headphones are fairly priced and definitely work more than they are valued for. The way that the sound is with these rivals skullcandy's for me!
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
If your housed is anything like mine, you go through headphones like crazy! My daughter and I are all the time breaking them or loosing them. These are a good backup.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love these headphones! I've had them for a while now and they definitely outlast other brands where one side goes out before they eventually break! Plus they are a great price!
Bethany T.
Elizabethtown, KY
These earbuds are great! Much better than those silicone ones that slip out of my ears. These sound great and fit well!
Meghan H.
These have great sound quality! I use the mic to chat while I'm walking around on campus. The buds are good at blocking out noise and the mic picks up on my voice really well.
Anne B.
Pittsford, NY
Works very well with iPhone. Good sound quality for the price. Pretty crisp sound and comfortable buds