BY IFROGZ

AeroFoam cushions. Foldable for convenient travel use. Lightweight and ergonomic. Soft rubber cord. Stimulate your music and fashion sense with the Orion headphones. A full spectrum 40mm speaker driver allows you to enjoy in depth acoustic tuning, while UV treated, high gloss sides and monochromatic color combinations appeal to your style. Lightweight, foldable, and ergonomically designed, the Orion also feature AeroFoam cushions for incredible comfort.Single button remote/microphone is compatible with Apple, BlackBerry, Android and all other media devices with a 3.5mm jack.. see more...

Karen T.
I like to get a few different headphones that gives me different sounds. Some will give the flat sounds, and others give different sounds when hearing music or for movies. These head phones gives half and half sound mixture. Music sounds good. movies sounds good. Over all good not the best for professional. it is just ok for the average consumer. Great for kids, who can't tell the difference in sounds and all they want is to listen to music or listen to movies.
Lisa E.
Vanceburg
I bought these headphones to make it easier to concentrate on my classes while my children are in the room playing. They work extremely well. They are comfortable, easy to use and work well to cancel out noises. They are a touch heavier than I was wanting but overall great.
Angela B.
Gilbertsville, PA
I purchased these for my daughter. She seems to like them. We just purchased them two days ago. All her other headphones were breaking too easily. Let's hope these last!
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
I like it a lot. It does what it should do. I can listen to music very clearly and I live the volume and intensity of the sound that comes. It is balanced and great.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
These are nice headphones with great sound quality. unfoturnaly they didn't last long because i broke the soft ear foam thing very soon and the glue wouldn't stay on
Hannah N.
Alma, AR
Why buy Beats when you could save a little cash with these? I mean, they're very much similiar, great quality and very comfortable.
Matt Dillion L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great headphones with good sound quality. I purchased mine from Walmart months ago and they haven't lost their quality.
Michelle R.
Nice sound quality. Love the color. Perfect for on the go. Most definitely recommend to my friends and family
Abby M.
They aren't the best headphones at all. If I were you, I would spend my money on something better than these.
Julia L.
Trenton, MI
Kids loved these headphones. Sound quality was amazing, and I couldn't hear any background noise at all.