BY IFROGZ

Noise-isolating Flat anti-tangle cord In-line single-button remote/mic Sleek, comfortable, beautiful. The InTone earphones smooth surface rests comfortably on the ear and the 14mm drivers deliver vibrant sound. The flat tangle-resistant cable also comes in bright colors that complement your style. The InTone also feature a 1-button remote/mic to pause/play your music and take calls. Single button remote/microphone is compatible with Apple®, BlackBerry®, Android™ and most other media devices with a 3.5mm jack. Manufacturer: ZAGG, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: IF-ITN-WHT Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. zagg.com Brand Name: ifrogz Product Line: InTone Product Name: Audio InTone EarBuds With Mic White Product Type: Earset Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Features: Noise Isolation Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Earpiece: Driver Type: Neodymium Microphone: Microphone Design: On-cable Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: White Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Hope H.
Wilmington, NC
I bought these headphones for my little sister as a Christmas gift, and she loved them! The sound quality is amazing, and the earbuds have a great, comfortable design!
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
I love these earbuds they have lasted me a long time, and work perfectly. I really did think these would last me a long time but they did. These are perfect as a gift also. They are also very cute.
Fanny C.
Plantation, FL
These headphones are great! They fit in my ears wonderfully and don't hurt me after using them just a few minutes like some other brands of headphones. The sound is very nice, can't complain!
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Bought a pair so I wouldn't have to use the headphones that come standard with iPhone and was disappointed greatly. They worked for about a month if that, then started being all static.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love the sound output of these headphones, just wish the fit was more comfortable for my ears. My 12 yr old son loves them as well. These are always his choice in brand for headphones.
Caitlin S.
Camby, IN
These are pretty good headphOnes for the price, they work well and sound good. They also come with a which is a plus. I would recommend them and also repurchase them.
These earphones were not good at all the sound quality needs to be improved and also improve how long the earbuds last because mine broke after a couple of months went by.
Savannah S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
I have hearing and disfigurement issues with one ear. These buds are a perfect fit and the mic works well and provides good clear sound.
lindsey b.
Antelope, CA
I love these. when i listen to music i like to block everything out an hese o just that. they are very goo volume and last a long time.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Only earbuds I'll use! I have small ears and the different inserts that it comes with really make sure that they fit well. Love it!
Are these earphones compatible with Android devices ??