BY IFROGZ

Noise-isolating Flat anti-tangle cord In-line single-button remote/mic Sleek, comfortable, beautiful. The InTone earphones smooth surface rests comfortably on the ear and the 14mm drivers deliver vibrant sound. The flat tangle-resistant cable also comes in bright colors that complement your style. The InTone also feature a 1-button remote/mic to pause/play your music and take calls. Single button remote/microphone is compatible with Apple®, BlackBerry®, Android™ and most other media devices with a 3.5mm jack. Manufacturer: ZAGG, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: IF-ITN-WHT Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. zagg.com Brand Name: ifrogz Product Line: InTone Product Name: Audio InTone EarBuds With Mic White Product Type: Earset Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Features: Noise Isolation Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Earpiece: Driver Type: Neodymium Microphone: Microphone Design: On-cable Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: White Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danielle U.
East Meadow, NY
I only purchased these because I lost the Apple headphones that I normally use. My ears don't fit any of the in-ear headphones so I wanted a pair that were similar to the shape of the Apple ones. These were very inexpensive (~$10) and work very well. The buttons on the mic are not exactly like the apple ones so I don't usually use them. The first day I used these headphones, they glitched with the forward button but after that first day I have had no problems!
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
I bought these randomly while i was shopping because I always like to listen to my music on the go. I really liked these because it allowed me to choose what size of bud was necessary for my ear. I also loved that they they had a variety of colors that just popped right at you. They stayed put while I was on the go, like when I ran errands, worked out, and just wanted to relax and have chill time on Netflix.
Karen P.
This product is one of my top 5 earphones/headphones list. I got these at Walmary and they work great! These earphones are very affordable and the sound us amazing. They're also very comftorable and don't slip out of your ears easily like other earphones. I highly recommend these, they're awesome!
Lakrisha B.
Andrews , TX
I just grabbed these cause I seen them, love how there was different color choices and sizes to choose from! They wasn't very expensive and has good sound and bass because I'm constantly listening to music and watching movies on my phone/iPad! I would recommend getting them!!
Brooke C.
Hazard, KY
Not great for the price. Just normal quality, nothing special. The sound is what you would expect from any other set of headphones. They are hard on your ears, none of the buds seem to fit my ears well. You get a lot of background noise. Like I said, just a normal product nothinf special.
Sem K.
I use these headphones while working out & love them! They're really loud and fit comfortably in my ear as well. I often have trouble with headphones falling out my ear but they fit just right!
Sophia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
They are very similar to the apple headphones that come with the iPhone! Just cheaper and they come in different colors. The button and mic is not as easy to use as Apple though.
Janna F.
Dupo, IL
Good sound quality, good bass, long lasting, not too expensive. Would definitely buy again. They've been my choice for headphones due to quality and not being too expensive.
Grace W.
Sheridan, AR
The bass is AMAZING!! However, these earbuds do not last long for me. I try to take good care of them but they always seem to quit working. I love the way they feel as well.
Kayla M.
Holts Summit, MO
I purchase a lot of ear buds because mine tend to break so easily. I'm a little rough on them you could say. But these are one of my favorite brand of ear buds that are high price but work just like a pair of high price ear buds.
Are these earphones compatible with Android devices ??