ifrogz Audio InTone EarBuds With Mic Pink uploaded by Jaydee D.

BY IFROGZ

Noise-isolating Flat anti-tangle cord In-line single-button remote/mic Sleek, comfortable, beautiful. The InTone earphones smooth surface rests comfortably on the ear and the 14mm drivers deliver vibrant sound. The flat tangle-resistant cable also comes in bright colors that complement your style. The InTone also feature a 1-button remote/mic to pause/play your music and take calls. Single button remote/microphone is compatible with Apple®, BlackBerry®, Android™ and most other media devices with a 3.5mm jack. Manufacturer: ZAGG, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: IF-ITN-PNK Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. zagg.com Brand Name: ifrogz Product Line: InTone Product Name: Audio InTone EarBuds With Mic Pink Product Type: Earset Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Features: Noise Isolation Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Earpiece: Driver Type: Neodymium Microphone: Microphone Design: On-cable Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: Pink Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Jaydee D.
I love this color. 1st head phones ive bought in a good while because i am picky about the shape of the ear bud. i also look for headphones with mics and that's a 2nd major reason i got these. would have given 5 stars but the 1st pair i had to return because it started to make my music sound like chopped and screwd so I'm assuming the bass went out on them but decided to give them another chance.
Meghan B.
Stockton, CA
These headphones do exactly what they're supposed to do with the added bonus of a microphone for taking calls and talking to Siri. I bought them when my apple ear buds died on me and I have to say these are ten times more comfortable than my previous pair. The reason I only gave them 3 stars is the sound quality is mediocre. For the price point, these are a great pair of kick-around earbuds and the pink color is adorable!
Stacie S.
I was out of town and bought these headphones because I left my apple headphones at home. I was only going to be gone for the weekend so I wanted some inexpensive that would get the job done. These were perfect! They are great quality headphones and I love the fact that they come in different colors (I got mine in pink). I would definitely purchase again.
Tesia K.
Los Angeles, CA
I got the guys at the airport before an international flight and they were a lifesaver!!
The original medium earpiece it came with was a little loose so it got lost but I just swapped it out for the small rubber pieces and I made sure they were secured. Haven't had a problem since. I just recommend making sure they are on tight!
Aspen A.
Garden City, KS
I bought these headphones at Staples because they had a microphone and they were tangle resistant. The microphone quality is great and they don't tangle often. I bought these for $5 so I'd say I got a bang for my buck.. I also love that that they don't fall out when I workout.
Zoe H.
westfield, ma
Before I got my apple headphones for my birthday, these were my all time favorite headphones. They blocked the sounds out all around me and the music I played sounded fantastic. I am a music major so I obviously tried multiple styles of music when I first got the headphones to hear how each genre sounded. These are a great price and work for a really long time!
Ashley D.
Gladstone, ND
These are by far my favorite headphones for their money. I have no need for buying beats headphones and these work well. I have not had mine break whatsoever and the chord hasn't become frail and I have had these almost a year.
Angela H.
Green Bay, WI
Good for the price. Nothing special but they do the job and you don't have to worry about them breaking because they're easily replaced. Easy to use, just your basic earbuds. Nothing too fancy but I like that I can pause or skip songs with it instead of constantly reaching for my phone in my pocket.
Nathalie C.
I never really cared for headphones but when I bought these I was super satisfied with them! They're very comfortable and they stay put! The mic is also very handy and I've never had any trouble with it
Tia W.
Walterboro, SC
I took them out of the package plugged them into my phone and they were broken already! Called customer service and guess what? It was my fault. Do not recommend just because of there "customer service"