Ifrogz Audio Intone Earbuds With Mic Blue - Stereo - Blue - Mini-phone - Wired - 32 Ohm - 20 Hz - 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear - 4.10 Ft Cable (if-itn-blu)

BY IFROGZ

Noise-isolating Flat anti-tangle cord In-line single-button remote/mic Sleek comfortable beautiful. The InTone earphones smooth surface rests comfortably on the ear and the 14mm drivers deliver vi. see more...

Korey J.
Korey J.
Shreveport, LA
Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!
Caramelita X.
Caramelita X.
California
These are soooo cute and fit perfectly in my ears. They have a super bass sound and block out a lot of the outside noise. I got these from work and got a discount but they are a little on the pricey side about $30 but definitely worth it and would recommend these. Great quality headphones.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
I bought these on a whim thinking they would be good headphones but from day one I had a horrible time with them. They hurt my ears when I wore them and the sound quality was not up to my standards. I ended up returning them and getting something different.
vanessa o.
vanessa o.
Hesperia, CA
These are beast they have an excelent sound the cable isn't thin and from the tip the cable is slanted so it doesent rip from that end like all my other earphones have they are really comfortable to wear and they are not too expensive
Kendrea G.
Kendrea G.
My favorite brand of headphones . For me they only last three months though. Too cheap to buy a more expensive brand it serves the purpose to my exercise routine to play my workout music
Demetria W.
Demetria W.
Midland, NC
Theses headphones are amazing! They have great quality and are loud. They are a little pricey for headphones but they are good in the long run because they last a long time.
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
Bloomer, WI
Loud and stylish! Seem to be great ear buds thus far! Love the style and color too. Have had for a couple months and they don't cut in and out like others I have owned.
Leanna L.
Leanna L.
Sedalia, MO
I go through headphones so quickly, and have purchased a ton that don't fit my small ears. So far these are working great! Would definitely purchase again!
N M.
N M.
Riverdale, GA
When I can keep a pair without breaking them, they're awesome! Great sound quality for the price, and sits comfortably in the early without irritation.
Patience W.
Patience W.
I like these headphones..although there not my favorite, they fit in my ears perfectly and the quality in the music sounds clear