Ifrogz Audio Intone Earbuds With Mic Blue - Stereo - Blue - Mini-phone - Wired - 32 Ohm - 20 Hz - 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear - 4.10 Ft Cable (if-itn-blu)

BY IFROGZ

Noise-isolating Flat anti-tangle cord In-line single-button remote/mic Sleek comfortable beautiful. The InTone earphones smooth surface rests comfortably on the ear and the 14mm drivers deliver vi. see more...

Korey J.
Shreveport, LA
Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!Better than everything!!!!!!
Caramelita X.
California
These are soooo cute and fit perfectly in my ears. They have a super bass sound and block out a lot of the outside noise. I got these from work and got a discount but they are a little on the pricey side about $30 but definitely worth it and would recommend these. Great quality headphones.
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
I bought these on a whim thinking they would be good headphones but from day one I had a horrible time with them. They hurt my ears when I wore them and the sound quality was not up to my standards. I ended up returning them and getting something different.
vanessa o.
Hesperia, CA
These are beast they have an excelent sound the cable isn't thin and from the tip the cable is slanted so it doesent rip from that end like all my other earphones have they are really comfortable to wear and they are not too expensive
Kendrea G.
My favorite brand of headphones . For me they only last three months though. Too cheap to buy a more expensive brand it serves the purpose to my exercise routine to play my workout music
Shirley M.
Niles, MI
Sound quality is ok for the money. The cord however develops kinks and pieces stop working. You have to position the cord differently to get a stereo sound. The mic cuts in and out frequently. Not something I would use for important phone calls
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Very good quality ear buds, and decent prices. Hip colors and comfortable to wear! I would definitely recommend and purchase again. love using mine for when i go for my walks
AnneMarie B.
We have the purple ones. Headphones are a hard thing to keep alive at our house.. These lived a respectable life under the harsh circumstances. One side still works
Demetria W.
Midland, NC
Theses headphones are amazing! They have great quality and are loud. They are a little pricey for headphones but they are good in the long run because they last a long time.
Kendra A.
Bloomer, WI
Loud and stylish! Seem to be great ear buds thus far! Love the style and color too. Have had for a couple months and they don't cut in and out like others I have owned.