BY IFROGZ

Noise-isolating Flat anti-tangle cord In-line single-button remote/mic Sleek, comfortable, beautiful. The InTone earphones smooth surface rests comfortably on the ear and the 14mm drivers deliver vibrant sound. The flat tangle-resistant cable also comes in bright colors that complement your style. The InTone also feature a 1-button remote/mic to pause/play your music and take calls. Single button remote/microphone is compatible with Apple®, BlackBerry®, Android™ and most other media devices with a 3.5mm jack. Manufacturer: ZAGG, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: IF-ITN-BLK Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. zagg.com Brand Name: ifrogz Product Line: InTone Product Name: Audio InTone EarBuds With Mic Black Product Type: Earset Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Features: Noise Isolation Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Earpiece: Driver Type: Neodymium Microphone: Microphone Design: On-cable Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: Black Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Mandy F.
Bellevue, NE
These earbuds are great & are still working months after buying them! The sound is great. The microphone works as it is supposed to. The only bad thing is that the plastic pieces on the earbuds want to come apart. For example, the part of the ear bud that plugs in to the jack comes apart when I am removing it from the jack. I push it back together & it's fine but it just seems cheaply made. Other than that, they are great!
Holly E.
Washington, DC
Not the best quality, but you definitely get what you pay for. I prefer to stock up on these since I tend to end up trashing mine by throwing them in the bottom of my bags, running in the rain, sweating on them, etc. and wouldn't want to have so much wear and tear with an expensive pair.
Lilia C.
Flushing, NY
Honestly I just purchased this product because I needed earbuds immediately and I wasn't willing to spend the money on other brands. While this did the trick temporarily it soon broke after a couple of months.
Flor S.
They work nice but at one point they sounded as if they were underwater, my solution was to hold onto the mic with a clip and that worked. Later on I stopped using the clip and it went back to normal.
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
My headphones lasted about one week before one of the speakers busted. I don't know if it was just bad luck on my part, but definitely wasn't happy about having to go back out and buy headphones. However, the quality ,while the headphones were functional, was phenomenal.
Elaina M.
Honesdale, PA
Favorite, right next to my Apple earphones. I bought as a backup pair and would rate five stars but I feel that they are a bit pricey for the overrall quality and feel. I purchased them at Wal-Mart for around 20 or 30 dollars, and would recommend.
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
The mic is clear as a bell! These fit my ears well and are flexible so they don't hurt. Plus they're not super expensive so when I lose them like I inevitably will I won't feel terrible at having to buy another.
Heather D.
Owanka, SD
I don't usually go for ear buds, but these ones were good. I got mine at Walmart, so naturally, I was a bit nervous about their quality. They didn't disappoint me. Their sound wasn't hollow or muffed and I would definitely but again in the future.
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
I've recently purchased this because I noticed that it;s similar to the Apple Earphones and I didn't like the other type or earphones and these have lasted me for a great while now, I even bought a pair for my brother and he loves them too!
Cello M.
These are probably the only earphones i will ever purchase. i love them. the sound quality is just right. the only thing that i don't like is that they break easily.