BY IFROGZ

iFrogz Animatone Volume Limiting Earbuds For Kids Deer see more...

Maria K.
Fort Lee, VA
These headphone broke in the first week I had them! The wire connecting the headphones just snapped right off! They weren't cheap so I returned them and got my money back.
Annie H.
I purchased these for my little brother. They fit his ears nicely and he says that the sound quality is good.
Natalie B.
Ben Lomond, CA
Great headphones. Have been using these to go to the gym. Really sturdy cords. Have had no problems with them thus far :)
Tyroneisha A.
Hollandale , MS
These earphones are not that loud. The last pair I got broke the next day!!!!
M C.
Liberty, TX
I was wanting to purchace headphones for my children and came across these. They are perfect. The volume setting is wonderful. They are perfect for their little sensitive years. Headphones are better since earbuds can harm their little ears. They come in many colors and they are really enjoying them.
Hali G.
Coventry, RI
Good price and great headphones. I was looking for ones that weren't too much money because they don't seem to last me long, so I bought these and they were very cheap compared to others and they last and great sound quality!
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
Perfect for traveling with little kids. I bought these for our plane trip and my son was able to use his tablet without disturbing other passengers.
Yasmin W.
Sayreville
Very good quality an very loud ... love these headphones , only thing is they wires are fragile but other then that I would recommend
Jessica C.
St Clairsvle, OH
I bought these on a black Friday sale for my son just because they were cute. They've turned out to be really awesome headphones. He uses them with his portable DVD player & tablet.
Ashley O.
Nahunta, GA
I purchased these at a reasonable price and the work really well. i can hear the music very well and clear