BY IFROGZ

iFrogz Animatone Volume Limiting Earbuds For Kids Deer see more...

Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
I really like this brand of headphones. My son uses them all the time, we bought his from Walmart for Christmas. They are really easy to use, my three year old works them better than i can. I really suggest to other parents to use these because they are really good for children.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Not great and fell apart EARLY. good for the price and in hurry. I was hoping that these would have lasted through a workout. Easy to use but tangled SUPER easy. Should have spent the extra money on a better set of ear phones honestly. Would not buy again.
Anita E.
Anita E.
Rochester, NY
My son loved these. He uses them all the time. I am glad he is using them. They are great because he can listen to his music when we go on trips and there is no fighting on what's going to play on the radio.
Suzie A.
Suzie A.
Lodi, CA
It's so important to me that my young children use headphones that control the volume. These are not so "baby" looking and control the volume well. My young son feels like a big kid with these.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
Perfect for traveling with little kids. I bought these for our plane trip and my son was able to use his tablet without disturbing other passengers.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Ben lomond, Ca
Great headphones. Have been using these to go to the gym. Really sturdy cords. Have had no problems with them thus far :)
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Circleville, OH
My three little lovely lady's fell in love with these. They got them for there birthdays and the best gift ever
Annie H.
Annie H.
I purchased these for my little brother. They fit his ears nicely and he says that the sound quality is good.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Nahunta, GA
I purchased these at a reasonable price and the work really well. i can hear the music very well and clear
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
My kids seemed to really like these we will most definitely buy them again when they break these 😁