BY IFROGZ

iFrogz Animatone Volume Limiting Earbuds For Kids Deer see more...

Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Not great and fell apart EARLY. good for the price and in hurry. I was hoping that these would have lasted through a workout. Easy to use but tangled SUPER easy. Should have spent the extra money on a better set of ear phones honestly. Would not buy again.
Anita E.
Anita E.
Rochester, NY
My son loved these. He uses them all the time. I am glad he is using them. They are great because he can listen to his music when we go on trips and there is no fighting on what's going to play on the radio.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
Perfect for traveling with little kids. I bought these for our plane trip and my son was able to use his tablet without disturbing other passengers.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Ben Lomond, CA
Great headphones. Have been using these to go to the gym. Really sturdy cords. Have had no problems with them thus far :)
Annie H.
Annie H.
I purchased these for my little brother. They fit his ears nicely and he says that the sound quality is good.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
I really like this brand of headphones. My son uses them all the time, we bought his from Walmart for Christmas. They are really easy to use, my three year old works them better than i can. I really suggest to other parents to use these because they are really good for children.
Suzie A.
Suzie A.
Lodi, CA
It's so important to me that my young children use headphones that control the volume. These are not so "baby" looking and control the volume well. My young son feels like a big kid with these.
Hali G.
Hali G.
Coventry, RI
Good price and great headphones. I was looking for ones that weren't too much money because they don't seem to last me long, so I bought these and they were very cheap compared to others and they last and great sound quality!
M C.
M C.
Liberty, TX
I was wanting to purchace headphones for my children and came across these. They are perfect. The volume setting is wonderful. They are perfect for their little sensitive years. Headphones are better since earbuds can harm their little ears. They come in many colors and they are really enjoying them.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
St Clairsvle, OH
I bought these on a black Friday sale for my son just because they were cute. They've turned out to be really awesome headphones. He uses them with his portable DVD player & tablet.