BY IFIT

Stay in shape by tracking your activities at home, the gym and even outside with this easy-to-wear, 3-in-1 fitness tracker. tracks calorie intake, calorie output, net calories, steps, distance and sleep displays calories consumed and burned in real time tracker pod lets you receive text messages from iFit and friends automatically switches from sleep to active mode compatible app for iOS and Android lets you set goals, get more information and connect to the community wear as a wristband or clip it to your belt Polyurethane. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Imported. see more...

• How much are these? And do they get notifications from your phone...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
stacey g.
Torrington, CT
This is my first time using a product like this. The set up to me was a bit of a challenge i had difficulty getting the vue to pair and had to go online to download the owners manual. That being said once i located a manual and got it paired i was able to use it with ease... the vue has a long charge... i can go 2 days with out charging it...i have compared the pedometer setting to an app on my phone and they both seem to be consistent with tracking. I use the ifit vue with an android phone and am able to since text messages and phone calls to the vue which is a nice feature. I love that this product has a built in alarm feature that tells you to move when you have been inactive for a period of time...i love that o can also track my sleep...i find the band to be comfortable and sleep in it with out an issue....all in all ive been using this ifit vue for just over a week and am really enjoying it...
Emily G.
Absolutely love this, easy to wear on my wrist or clipped to my clothes. You can download an app to sync eveything to your phone. Love that i can keep track of so many things. Well worth it.
Ashley B.
Lagrange, GA
Love the Ifit I'm able to where it at work like a watch an also keep track of my steps I've walked
Jamie L.
I do lovey ifit. The battery lasts a good 7 days. The only down side for me is that so many people use the fit bit brand that I don't have many 'friends' on ifit. But it's so much cheaper, easier to work and a fantastic motivational tool.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Super easy to use and for the price it's really nice quality. Easy to wear and I like it because it's not huge . It looks like any other bracelet. I love how you can download app and Sync everything on to there.
Chelsie F.
Absolutely love my IFIT active! I can wear it as a bracelet or clip it to my clothing. Works amazing in both. I am a nurse and use it in the clip at work since it is not 100% water proof. Battery life is amazing lasting me well over the 5-7 days it says. Bands are very cute colors. Also, it is much cheaper than the other name brand (Fitbit and Jawbone) but works equally if not even better in some aspects. All in all, a GREAT purchase.
Elisabeth H.
Waynesboro, PA
How much are these? And do they get notifications from your phone like the fitbit alta?