BY NONE

Icon Brand iFit Act Series Wireless Activity Tracker for Health and Fitness. Adjustable wristband One Size Fits All. Daily activity tracking, sleep monitoring, wireless syncing, calorie logging. see more...

• Has anyone ever owned one of these? Is it a good product?...2 Answers
  • Anyone else has problem with the app?1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Peebles, OH
My favorite product by far for this summer, definitely Keeps me working towards my goals and motivated to keep moving! Work better then the other popular brands of fitness trackers! Would definitely recommend this product to anyone! Helps you get looking your best! iFit ACT Fitness Tracker
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
So I have been using this fitness tracker for about 3 weeks now. Since the price was so low I assumed that it would just be a bare basics tracker. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. It tracks steps, sleep, calories and the app is pretty user friendly also. It did take me a minute to grasp how to sync the tracker to the app but it was probably because I don't like to read directions😚. I'm looking forward to using this tracker continuously!
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
I got this as a gift! I like the fact that you can use it as a watch or just the little device by itself. It worked well for a few days and then I begin to have problems with the app. I really like it though so I might give it another try !
Elizabeth K.
Brook, IN
Has anyone ever owned one of these? Is it a good product? How is the ease of use?
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Anyone else has problem with the app?