BY INFINITI

15% lighter with new ac motor design more powerful motor 3X longer life ionic technology see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
I was using a different conair hairdryer when I realized it wasn't working as well anymore. I went over to Ulta and bought this one for a fair price. Boy, what a difference! This feels lightweight and doesn't feel heavy even after 20 minutes of drying. It dries my hair faster with less damage, too. What I like is that it came with a diffuser. If you're looking for a new hairdryer that won't cost a ton but is still lightweight, this is it!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Anderson
I have had a conair similar to this for 10 years now and it still works great. It's still going strong and I use it 2-3 times a week. It's been a great purchase and I will be so sad when it comes time to replace!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Decatur
I have had this hair dryer for a good year now and it still works really good! I don't use it a lot but when I do I'm always impressed on how fast it drys your hair I would buy it again.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Norwalk, CA
I bought this hair dryer a few years ago only to use it with a diffuser. I have really curly hair and it takes hours to air dry. I really liked the finishing look when I would diffuse!
Emma S.
Emma S.
This is really great for the price! It is high powered and gets the job done fast, but there are a bunch of other dryers that do it just as well. If you are looking for something you can just go pick up at target and won't break the bank, then definitely try this one