BY NONE

Luna G.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
This is a childhood classic. I am 18 and have read it over a thousand times in my lifetime. It teaches a lot about actions and effects on those actions in daily life. I read this to my nephew it's great book to read to kids.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
One of my favorite children's books. I read this multiple times a kid. Loved every minute of it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I love this book! It is so adorable and I still remember it from my child hood. It's a classic, I wouldn't recommend getting any of the other "if you give a ..." books this is the original and the best one. Definitely recommend!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This is my favorite series of children's books! I love the story, the illustrations (the mouse looks pretty crazy in one of those photos, not in a bad way. I love it! ) I love everything about it! This is best for toddlers and early readers, 2nd grade and under.
Emilen R.
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
One of my favorite books from when I was younger ! Would totally recommend to little kids ! Loved being read it!!
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
Love this book! Great for kids!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Cutest book ever. Kids love it. I love it. It's such a great and entertaining book for the whole family!