If You Find Me By Emily Murdoch (Paperback) uploaded by Kaaila K.If You Find Me By Emily Murdoch (Paperback) uploaded by Kaaila K.

BY ST. MARTINS PRESS

Bonus content: Turn to the back for a brand new epilogue, and a sneak peek at the first chapter of Emily's next novel!"There are some things you can't leave behind. "In "If You Find Me "by Emily Murdoch, a broken-down camper hidden deep in a national forest is the only home fifteen year-old Carey can remember. The trees keep guard over her threadbare existence, with the one bright spot being Carey's younger sister, Jenessa, who depends on Carey for her very survival. All they have is each other, as their mentally ill mother comes and goes with greater frequency. Until that one fateful day their mother has disappeared for good, and two strangers arrive. Suddenly, the girls are taken from the woods and thrust into a bright and perplexing new world of high school, clothes and boys. Now, Carey must face the truth of why her mother abducted her ten years ago, while haunted by a past that won't let her go. a dark past that hides many secrets, including the reason Jenessa hasn't spoken a word in over a year. Carey knows she must keep her sister close, and her secrets even closer, or risk watching her new life come crashing down. see more...

Megan C.
This book was heartbreaking and Incredible. When my librarian first recommended it to me I was like "Eh" because it didn't seem too interesting. At first I wasn't going to read it but I finished my project early and had an hour to spare so I gave it a shot. I'm so glad I did. I highly recommend this touching and wonderful story
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
This was such an amazing, heartbreaking and thrilling book. I was captured from beginning to end and I genuinely cared for the characters. This is a must read. I loved it so much.
Nicole E.
This book is so beautiful, heartbreaking, raw, and hopeful all at the same time. This is a wonderful young adult fiction. I read this in a few days and hated putting it down when I had to. Some mature content. Really really good.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
Such a sad story, but definitely a good read. Couldn't get into it at first but kept reading and overall a great story
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Gretchen C.
What type of genre would this book fall into? I'm 36 so I'm wondering if it's appropriate for me!